Fourteen

~Maddox~

Winter looked at me like she couldn't believe I just said that. Her eyes slightly widened. She didn't move though. As soon as she rolled her eyes, I stripped my clothes.

Her eyes widening again. My dick already hard. This girl can seriously make me hard just by looking at me. It's actually quite fucking pathetic.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her forward. Towards me. I didn't say a single word. I grabbed her shirt lifting it over her head. Then I untied the shorts.

My shorts were so big on her, that the moment I untied the strings. The shorts fell to the ground. Around her ankles.

I just furrowed my brows at her. Telling her to do it. She sighed giving me an attitude as she finished. Pulling her panties down. Taking her shoes off. And finally stepping out of her clothes.

As soon as she was completely naked in front of me, I pushed her down. Onto her knees.

"Open that pretty little mouth baby."

Winter looked up at me. Doing nothing. Which instantly irritated me. She could see my clear irritation too.

I put my hand in her hair. Gripping a hand full of her curly thick locks.

"Ahh." She gasped with a slight hiss.

I smiled as I looked down at her.

"Don't pull, don't move, don't push, hands on ur legs or behind your back."

Winter looked at me and rolled her eyes. However she put her hands on her legs. I gripped the base of my already hard dick and I pushed her onto me.

Pushing her down. Inch by inch. I could feel the back of her throat. I could feel her tonsils. She was already choking on me. Which I can't lie. Kind of made me a little happy.

"Always so fucking eager to use that pretty little fucking mouth. Guess what you get to now."

My dick was filling her mouth so she couldn't talk. I gripped her hair and I stood still. Her on her knees as she looked up at me.

I pushed her into my dick. My hand in her hair pulling her back. Winter was gagging already.

Oh baby. I'm just starting.

I smiled and I gave her a little more force. Upping my speed with her. Pushing and pulling her head on me. Making her take my whole cock in her mouth.

Her mouth open wide. Gagging and choking sounds vibrating my cock. Her eyes watering from the force and my size. Drool already bubbling in the corners of her mouth.

I didn't stop though. I kept face fucking her. Panting as I did it and watching her. It didn't take very long for the bubbles to form into drool. Pooling from her mouth and running down her naked body.

Turning me on even more. Winters hands gripping onto her knees. The gaging sounds making me go harder. My dick pushing into the back of her throat. Making her make the most sexiest sounds.

I was panting and moaning. Watching her. Face fucking her. Using her pretty mouth and throat the way I wanted.

Honestly for this being the first blow job she has given me. She's doing pretty good. That is until she pushed on my torso. Trying to break the blow job.

I gripped her hair harder. Pushing her rougher onto me.

"Be a good girl and listen."

Winter looked at me and dropped her hands again. Just like the good girl she fucking is. I parted my lips panting as I watched her.