Fifteen

"AUNT WINNIE!!!!"

I smiled widely at Henry. Running full force Towards me. A cheesy grin on his chubby little cheeks. I grabbed him at the very last moment. Catching him right as he nose dived straight for me.

I grabbed him. Lifting him up into my arms. Henry instantly wrapped his legs around me, and grabbing onto my shirt.

"Where have you been? I missed you!"

I couldn't help but smile at him and his series of questions.

"I was with my friends. Well how about since you missed me so much, I'll spend the entire day here."

Henry's face lite up just as mine. "Really? You're gonna play with me all day?"

I nodded my head as I walked towards the kitchen.

"So what do you want to do today?"

Henry smiled at me. Looking up at me. He put his little hand on his small chin. As if deep in thought, he arched one eyebrow and furrowed the other downward.

"Hmmmm.... I think we could go see a movie."

I smiled at him so did Brooke who was sitting at the kitchen table.

"A movie huh? What do you wanna see?"

Henry made a confused face. Which told me he had not a single clue. I laughed as I sat down at the table. Henry on my lap. I pulled out my phone.

"Hey Siri what's playing in theatre?"

Siri pulled up the listing for the closest theatre. I hit the link and was displayed with the entire website.

"Let's watch the trailers, then you can tell me what we can watch. Okay?"

Henry nodded his head as he smiled up at me. I hit the first movie.

Sing 2 then the next was Peter rabbit 2.

"What about those ones?"

I looked at the screen and seen the movies he was pointing to. Old and nobody.

"Movies that are for mommy and daddy not you. Your too young for those two."

Henry nodded his head at me. He pointed to sing 2.

"Can we see that movie?"

I smiled nodding my head. "Absolutely. It's your day buddy. It's whatever you wanna do. I have to shower but then after we can go."

Henry jumped up and ran off. Screaming. "Day with aunt Winnie. Movie day with aunt Winnie!"

I couldn't stop my laughter at his excitement.

"Where you going?"

I looked over at Maddox who asked the question. I smiled wide after I swallowed my medications.

"Did you not hear? Movie day."

I walked passed Maddox and the group and walked upstairs. Heading for the shower.

~~

"Hey can you watch Henry?"

I jumped when my door randomly opened. I held my towel against me. Looking at Oakley.

"Yeah. Already planned on it. We're going to the movies."

Oakley smiled at me nodding his head. "Thanks. You're a life saver!"

I giggled as Oakley shut my door. Running down the hallway yelling. I shook my head and my door opened again. I immediately groaned.

"For fuck sake. Can I not get dressed in peace?"