Thirty- two

"Carter won't go with me. Wanna come get your nails done with me? Carter's paying."

Carter snapped his head over to Destiny and me. He was sitting on the couch with Kyla and Nax. His name was a meshed name.

Max and Nate combined. It was a lot better then Mathan. That's what they were originally thinking of when she was pregnant. Thank god they didn't do that to him.

"Why do I have to pay?" Carter asked with a scoff.

Destiny crossed her arms over her chest, and gave him a wide smile. "Because babe. You won't take me. So you get to sit here with the kids and I'll take Winnie. Besides she needs her nails done. So you're going to be a gentleman and pay for us to feel pretty."

Carter squared his eyes at Destiny's smile. I couldn't help but laugh at the staring contest they was having. Destiny was always the first one to break.

Which happened again. She blurted into laughter which made Carter laugh and hold his card up. Destiny grabbed his card and I gave Kyla a big hug and kiss.

"Mommy I'm watching a movie."

I looked at the tv and smiled wide at her. "I'm so sorry. You be good for Carter okay."

Kyla smiled and nodded her head at me. Destiny kissed Nax and Carter and we headed out.

"I'll drive!"

I laughed at Destiny as she hit the unlock button to her car. I chuckled shaking my head lightly and I opened the door.

"IM SO EXCITED!"

I laughed even harder at her. Widening my eyes in surprise at her scream.

"Calm down Dest it's just nails."

Destiny started laughing and we headed for the nail salon. Which didn't take too long. Luckily a pretty good one opened up in town. So that's where we started going recently.

"Hey girls."

We smiled wide at the workers. Who have came to know us quite well. Even though we were a walk in we went straight to the back. Cutting multiple girls in line.

"They have appointment ladies."

I smiled at the workers. Knowing damn well they were lying. However I wasn't going to say shit. Destiny and I both got led to the chairs.

We kicked our sandals off slipping our feet into our feet bath, and getting to work. Full relaxation in progress. Between the chairs massaging us, getting worked on, the soft music. It was phenomenal. It always was.

"Thanks. I really needed that."

Destiny smiled wide at me and she looped her arm around mine.

"No problem girl. We both needed and deserved that."

I smiled at her and we headed back to my apartment.

"I wonder what Carter ordered for dinner."

I laughed at destiny and let out a small snort. "Yeah. We both know he isn't gonna cook."

Destiny started laughing as she put the code to the apartment in. She hit the elevator button and I checked my mail.

Which I hadn't checked in a few days.

"Oh it came."

Destiny smiled wide. Knowing exactly what I was referring to.

"She's gonna go crazy over that thing."

I laughed and nodded my head at her words.

I hope so. This damn thing was 80 dollars.

I shut my mail box and locked it, getting onto the elevator. Destiny hit the button and before long we were back to my apartment.