Six

I bit the bullet as I pulled the door to the motel room open and step outside I had been hiding inside my room all day and the sun had set already. I could hear the music thumping from The Bar even from up here. Taking a deep breath I walk down the steps and in that direction, how bad could it be. Ok so my father had warned me that Lucifer had a temper and he's obviously felt like I had challenged his manhood and with our little chat this morning. Well it did not really go so well, I was still upset about that assholes comment. But I had put it off long enough, I was hungry and thirsty for a stiff drink.

Just outside the bar were a few bikers, smoking and laughing loud they were tall and broad in shoulders making it difficult for me to identify any of them even if I could. "Ahh come on Lucifer don't be greedy man" I froze as the deep voice boomed across to greet my ears. Then one of the guys in the group tapped one of the other guys on the arm and they all turned to look at me. I swallowed as I stood frozen to the spot. Ok I had been around bikers before but never had I felt this intimidated by them. One of them licked his lips and smirked at me. I was slightly repulsed as he looks older then my own father.

Then as if the angels has sent him to save me The Bar door opened up and Uncle Rick walked out he had a skinny blond under his arm and he was pulling out a cigarette from his pack of smokes to put to his lip. Lucifer would not do anything to me with him around I was sure of it, the other guys well I did not know them. Taking a deep breath I started to walk forward again one step in front of the other I told myself. "Hay sweetheart, not sure if it's your kinda thing tonight" Rick called out as I got closer. I smiled at him as I waved him off "it's cool I can handle it, just need a drink." Rick had a look of uncertainty on his face as he dropped his arm from around the skimpy dressed woman and stepped in front of The Bar door.

I raised a brow as he stood in my way towards the one thing I truly craved right now. "Look, your pops would have my balls if I let you inside that building right now, really it's not a place for a woman like you." And what was that supposed to mean, I was really starting to get flustered by all these men thinking they knew what was best for me. "I'm not a child Rick, I will be perfectly find I just want to grab a drink" I was trying my best to keep my cool. "I will give you something to wrap your lips around darling" one of the guys called out that was within Lucifer's group. The men laughed as Rick shot a look over towards them that said shut the fuck up.

I snapped I could not help it I was wound up tight "no thanks, don't know what I might catch, also I don't suck small cock." I kept my eyes dead to look at as I looked over at the group the guy who called out squared up his shoulders as he tried to make himself look taller. I rolled my eyes at him as the guys around him laughed even Lucifer had a little chuckle at my remark. Uncle Rick looked at me with the biggest smile I've seen on him so far. "Just one drink" I looked up at him with my best puppy dog eyes look I could. He shook his head as he pointed at me "if Sargent asks, you threatened me" I smirk up at him as I lean forward and kiss his cheek softly. "Thank you" I whisper, he shakes his head as he steps out of the way and the blond that he was previously with latches herself back onto him.

Stepping inside The Bar I understood what Rick was worried about clothes was optional tonight. Sex was very much welcomed, legs spread boobs out and dicks swinging. I rolled my eyes it was slightly funny that they thought to protect me from this. I walked right passed it all and straight to the half empty bar the men seemed to be busy elsewhere. Tonight a guy was behind the bar and not Linder from the night before. He walked right up to me as I pulled my ass up to sit on a barstool. "What can I get you" he asked me seeming to be in his own world "whisky coke or just whisky" at the sound of my voice his eyes shoot open and up at me he smiles. I take this opportunity to read his patch, prospect. He follows my eyes and his smile widened "Matt" he pours me a drink as he slides it over to me.