Thirteen

That's night I woke up all sweaty with the sheets sticking to my body. I had another restless night of sleep, images of my passed flash through my mind and I can't stop them from coming. I turn to look at the time the bright red numbers tell me it's half four in the morning. There is silence, no low sound of music coming from The Bar. No sound of bikes been road up and down the road. There is nothing but silence, I can't even hear the sound of any animals walking around on the endless lands of nothing.

It's just me and the darkness, fear sinks into my bones and my heart starts to beat a little faster. Slipping my feet into my sliders I walk over towards the door. Unlatching the lock I slip out and close it behind myself, I'm stupid for doing this but I need to go to him, my body almost craves him. The tapping sound of my feet hitting the steps echoes in the night as I walk down them. Bare legs on show, I'm in a babydoll sleep gown. I see smoke first then the outline of a man as he leans against the wall of the lower floor rooms. I know it's him, his eyes are pinned on me.

I walk towards him as he puts the cigarette up to his lips and the cherry blazes with life. I keep walking towards him, he pushes himself of the wall and blows out the smoke from his mouth. Seeing him more clearly now I see that he is shirtless, his well  definitely chest with tattoos all over his body calls to me. I don't even say any word to him as I stop in front of him watching as his eyes light up with wonder. Placing my hands on his chest I rise up onto my tip toes and kiss his lips. One of his hands rests on my hip slowly sliding around to the base of my back as he moves his lips with mine. It's a slow kiss, a lazy kiss, but it's working.

Something about him sets a fire in me that helps chase the shadows away. All this time with nothing to do is bad for me, it brings it all back. Lightly scratching my nails into his chest I run them down and around to his back pushing my body closer to his. He responds to me, dropping his half smoked cigarette to place his fingers on the back of my neck. Through my hair and pulling me in. The kiss deepens becoming more heated, our lips pressing harder together almost battling each other. He grips my hair in his hands pulling my head back slightly so he looks down into my eyes. "What do you want Harley" he whispers from his slightly swollen lips.

My own lips part as I breath in shallow breaths my chest pressed hard against his. The thin fabric of my sleepwear rubbing against my nipple that I know he must feel. "I want you" I whisper back to him so quietly but in the silence around us I know he hears me perfectly fine. His eyes search my face looking for something I'm unsure of but he seems to find it as he pulls me back in. Kissing me with more heat then before. His hands roaming down my body as mine roam up his, I'm lifted up into the air, been carried into his room. Our lips only break for a second as he places me down on the bed.

I feel the coolness of the air hit my heated skin from the loss of his body heat. My nipples become even harder then before, there is darkness all around me as he steps back closing the door. Then he's back on the bed crawling up it as I lean on my elbows, crawling over me so I'm forced to arch my neck to look up at him. No words are needed his eyes scream it all at me. As I part my legs for him as his thighs touch mine. His hand travels between my legs, over the thin material of my underwear. A breathy moan escapes me, my arms giving out as I fall back my head sinking into the pillows.

He groans as he feels me, feels how ready and wet I already am, I hear what sounds like removal of clothing, not mine, but his. Then it happens, he slips my underwear to the side as he slips a finger inside of me. I moan louder as he works a second finger in to join the first stretching me deliciously further. A thud of fabric hitting the floor. I shoot my eyes open as I look down at him, his eyes are focused between my thighs. Focused on what he's doing "Lucifer" I beg making him look up at me. He nods his head "I got you Princess, use my real name, Aden" he only removes himself from me for a second before standing to pull open the bedside table draw and collect a little foil packet.

I watch as he rips it open with his teeth, using this time to slide my underwear down my legs and lift my sleepwear over my head so I join him in been completely naked. I need skin on skin right now, his eyes roam over my body as he slips the condom onto his penis. Rolling it down almost painfully slow, I lick my lips as my eyes follow it, anticipation building up inside of me. Then he gets back on to the bed placing himself between my open legs he leans over me putting his weight on one arm. His other hand grasping himself and I raise my hips a little, giving him better access to my opening. He waist no time in sliding into me and my mouth pops open. My head falls back and I moan his name out softly "Aden."

His hands grip my hips and he sits up thrusting into me over and over again. I bite my lip to suppress a moan but small breathy moans still escape me. "Look at me Harley, as I fuck you" he orders me. My eyes shoot open and I look over at him "good princess." He whispers as he rolls his hips harder into me. Pulling me into himself with each thrusts. He groans softly as he picks up speed and I crack moaning louder. He slows down "shh now baby, we don't want to wake everyone up" he chuckles as he slams into me. My hand flies to my mouth as I try to hide my scream biting into my bottom lips. This only makes him slam harder into me, I can hear our skin slapping together from the force of it.

Sweat rolls down his chest as he focusing back down between my legs rolling and thrusting in all the right  direction hitting my g-spot over and over again. I crumble I moan loud unable to stop myself anymore. He chuckles as he switches so he lays on top of me. Our sweaty bodies sticking together. He looks into my eyes as I wrap my legs around his back pushing my heels into the base of him, rocking my body with his. He groans in approval my hands coming around to spread on his back as he moves the hair away from my face to look into my eyes. Our bodies work with each other's as his lips claim mine once again. His tongue matching his cock as it dips into my mouth, both of us moaning into each other.

Then it happens the pressure of my orgasm that was building up to such heights releases and he pulls back from the kiss as I gasp out, he watches me as my eyes gloss over, my heart hammering in my chest. His thrusts turn into hard fast jerks as he pumps into me one last time. Slamming our bodies together one last time before his body weight drops onto mine. He groans in my ear, breathing heavy, I can feel him pulsing inside of me, I can feel his rapid heartbeat against my chest. I hold onto him, like he's a lifeline, and when he rolls over I follow him. Expecting him to push me off I'm shocked that he does not, he only places his large hand on my back and holds me in place.

Untangling myself from him I roll to his side, my head laying on his chest and he placed his hand on my ass. My breathing slowly comes down as does his, "the tattoo on your hip, what's it stand for?" He asks me as his hand travels from my ass to traces over my hip where I have a tattoo of a cherry. I smile as I bite my bottom lip leaning my head back to look up at him. He raises a brow looking down at me with somewhat patience. I can see he's struggling to wait tho and I think to myself fuck it, what harm will it do to tell him. I lick my lips as I look into his eyes. "No judgment, it's my stage name" his head moves back his brows scrunch together in a look of confusion. I can see his lips are about to move and ask the question I already know.

I lift up my hand and place my fingers over his lips "I'm a stripper, Aden, that my job." His eyes widen as he looks down at me I remove my hand now letting him ask whatever questions he has to ask. But he only smirks at me, his eyes turn almost playful as a smile touches the corner of his lip. "Stripper huh, think I can get a privet show" I scoff as I lightly tap his chest, rolling my eyes I look away from him "please, you have seen more of me then any of the clients have." I feel his chest vibrate as he laughs and this time I join him laughing softly. My eyes close and I whisper a question to him "Aden can I say here tonight, I don't want to be alone."

His fingers run up and down my spine and I'm shocked at how vulnerable my question sounded to my own ears. "Sleep Princess" he whispers and I don't argue as I'm almost there anyway. "You only get to call me that when we are alone" he pulls my body closer to his as he wraps us both up in the covers. I hum in understanding as I fall slowly to sleep.