STEPS

“Oh, so you figured it out.”

Paper gulped as he stared at OJ with a cold face. His sane act was different, although it is true that hes doing this for his reputation but nonetheless, why? Why is the word that Paper always questions.

It took a moment for OJ to speak again, but soon he held Papers hand. Paper looked at his innocent smile and his gentle skin, he was entranced by the fact that he was here.

OJ then beamed back to his mature, calm personality. He is notably intelligent and knowledgeable. Of course, Paper knew most of that since he used to be his best friend. Amongst the others, he knew OJ more.

“Hey, I know we have our different similarities but why can't we just let it go and be friends again.”

Paper blinked and frowned. He knew OJ was just pretending again but he seemed so devastated. He's going crazy, so many shit in his mind, it's not even funny anymore.

“I'm... pretty sure thats not gonna happen.” Paper stuttered.

OJ quickly snapped and gripped Papers hand more tight. Paper was afraid, he looked into OJs eyes and saw anger. Nothing but anger, but still, he kept his smile up.

“How bad could i be!?”

idk bro this bad LMFAOO sorry back to the story

OJs words make Paper back away from him, but OJ got even closer and closer to him. Then, he punched OJ on the chest leading OJ to his fall. He doesn't know why he did it.

“I-I'm sorry!”

Paper then picked up Pickles body and lifted himself up, running away. OJ was there unconsious and grumbling to himself.

Taco spotted Paper holding a body.

“Taco..” Paper dropped Pickles body then looked back at her. Taco looked devastated, she dropped down to her knees and softly shook Pickles body, shes trying to save him, but whats the point of that? hes gone.

“You're the murderer!” That one specific word kept replaying in Tacos head. It was getting louder and muffled as she stood there in confusion, meanwhile, Paper just stared at her down and did nothing.

“You killed him.”
“How could you do this?!”
“You're just like your old self!”

Suprisingly, OJs plan worked, it probably wouldn't have worked but somehow this word is gullible. Paper refused to say anything, saying that there was no point in it.

im sorry.
imsory.
imsorh
imsoy
Zhshsjsjjamsk
S
Sismrks
S
Imsory
Sir
Imsorry
IMsORYY
SIMRO
IMSORRY
INSORRY
IMSORRYY
ISMEMDOSU
SIMEOOO

Paper has lost it.

TO BE CONTINUED