Introduction

Hiiiii.

So this is called little taste of hell.

It's a love and crime story. What a shocker huh? Crime, death, betrayal, murder.

Anyway the view point is from Winter Thompson. A 19 year old girl who has went through something traumatic. She just ended her 6 year relationship and is finding where she belongs in the world.

When Maddox and his brothers come into the picture they complicate her life even more. Especially Maddox. The guy who witnessed her trauma.

She can't figure out why she can't let him be. Does she want him or her ex of 6 years?

Maddox is hot and mysterious and he's new. Yet her ex Carter is her childhood sweetheart. So much history. Yet she can't seem to feel like she isn't in love with him. Not how she used to be.

Trauma changes a lot. Yet when she figures out the lie Maddox has been hiding she's never felt more betrayed. She feels like an idiot.

How could she be so dumb and not see he wasn't who she thought? Yet she can't get him out of her stupid head.

She can't forgive a single person for the horrible lies. I mean those lies are what caused that trauma. How can she forgive anyone?

She moves on with her life. Leaving her family, her friends, and Maddox in the past.

At least that's what she originally thought. That's life though. It never really works out the way we want or hope.

I hope you all like the story. Lots of spice. Sex scenes. Mentions of assault, murder, death, lies, stillbirth, cheating, neglect.

I don't own the pictures. I get all my pictures from google, and Pinterest. I get the names from a website.

Www.fantasynamegenerators.com

Enjoy ☺️