New Friends for Ashlie (SV005-SV006)

Since it's December I gave Ashlie a Santa Hat in Gacha Life 😁

SV005: The Broken Fiery Spirit!
*Ashlie had just made her way to the west side of Academy Grounds; The West Province with a few of her friends, Glohe was in the South, catching the Pokémon there with Grookey and Cindervee, so now it was time for Ashlie to catch stuff while Benny went to the East with Nemona to battle Brassius.*

Ashlie: "Wow, this look amazing!"

Chuster: "Agreed! Oh?" *sees the Charcadet nearby trying to beat up a tree as Rotom scans it*

Rotom Dex: "Charcadet: The Fire Child Pokémon. Burnt charcoal came to life and became a Pokémon. Possessing a fiery fighting spirit, Charcadet will battle even tough opponents. They live in the East Province though?"

Ashlie: "Maybe it's lost?" *they get closer, to see it training, as it fails to use Ember, and it starts to cry* "Oh no...what happened to Charcadet?" *listens*

Charcadet: *sniffle* "Why can't I ever use that move?! ...am I really that pathetic? Maybe I do deserve to be like this..." *Ashlie, Chuster, and their friends are shocked by a wild Pokémon with a fiery spirit looking so down on itself, as it notices them* "Oh...hi?" *waves*

Ashlie: "Hey, you okay?" *walks over to Charcadet, with concern* "Why are you upset little fella?"

Charcadet: "...not your business." *sniffle*

Ashlie: "Hey, look, I know it may be hard, but I'm willing to help, I hate seeing others in pain, it's heartbreaking..." *Chuster nods as they comfort the Fire Child*

Chuster: "Now, if you don't mind, explain the full story."

Charcadet: "Okay...I originally lived in one of the desert areas of Paldea, near a city where this man has a tournament to offer who he decides is ready for a choice of two armors that allows Charcadet to evolve, and...I never got a single victory out of 100 tries, and eventually, the other Charcadet started to laugh at me, and I ran away from my home there as I didn't feel welcomed anymore, and turns out they planned on kicking me out anyways..." *sobs as Ashlie and Chuster hold her* "Hmm?"

Ashlie: "That sounds similar to us somewhat, we got betrayed by our old friends, but we were able to prove them wrong by never giving up. And, they even became our friends again, I'm sure you can prove them wrong, I know it."

Charcadet: "Thanks...but I can't even pull off Ember, I have Flame Charge and Clear Smog, just not Ember..."

Ashlie: "Hmm, maybe it has something to do with you missing a flame on your head?" *points out the flame that normally is on Charcadet's head is missing*

Charcadet: "Oh, that's fair...what to do...?"

Chuster: "Oh, I have a big brain idea, let's call Serena to see if we can borrow Delphox for a few minutes!"

Ashlie: "That's a great idea Chuster, let's do it, and I'll have Spriggy meet her if that's okay."

Spriggy: "I always wanted to meet a trainer with another cat, sure!"

*Ashlie and Serena call and after a few moments of chatting, they start the temporary trade*

Serena: "Delphox, Ashlie needs you help in Paldea, you mind being traded away for a few minutes?" *Delphox gives a thumbs up of approval before they begin the trade, and soon it ends*

Ashlie: "Delphox, come on out!" *sends out the Kalos Fire Starter* "Okay, this Charcadet needs some help with his flame being out, can you help him out?"

Delphox: "Sure Ashlie," *looks at Charcadet* "You ready?"

Charcadet: "I'm more than ready, I guess." *braces for it as Delphox uses Mystical Fire only on Charcadet's head to try and restore it, which it slightly does, but it's gonna need some time to fully heal* "Hey, my fire is back a bit."

Ashlie: "Thanks Delphox, I'll send you back now." *trades back Delphox to get Spriggy back*

Spriggy: *she's wearing a white bow on her head* "Serena gave me a cute bow!" ^^

Ashlie and Chuster: "Awww!"

Liz: *looks at Spriggy from the bag and talks to herself* "Cute cat." ^u^

Charcadet: "Anyways, I want to see if it actually helped, I'll battle that Pikachu of yours I think ma'am."

Chuster: "Sure, I will hold back to be fair though."

Ashlie: "Okay, Chuster, let's go!"

*Battle begin*

Ashlie: "Use Brick Break!" *Chuster uses Brick Break which knocks Charcadet into the ground, who attacks with a massive Ember that burns* "Wow!"

Charcadet: "Ain't done yet, Flame Charge!" *runs at Chuster, who uses Tera Blast to send Charcadet back* "WHOA!!! Ow!"

Ashlie: "Okay, let's do this, Thunderbolt!"

Chuster: "Thunder...BOLT!!"

Charcadet: "Oof! Erg, let's go..." *uses Ember upwards, which hits him on the head, activating Flash Fire like Blaze!* "Oh YEAH!" *sends a massive one at Chuster who uses Thunderbolt to block it, as Charcadet rushes in with Flame Charge, trying to finish the fight*

Ashlie: "Thunderbolt straight down!" *Chuster flies over Charcadet as Charcadet gets taken down by Thunderbolt, while Chuster shakes off Burn* "We did it!"

Charcadet: "Ow...that was rough, but that was a lot of fun, actually felt like I was strong for once against such a tough opponent...it felt...good."

Ashlie: "Yeah, oh, that reminds me, I wanted to ask if you'd like to join us, if you want that is."

Charcadet: "Hmm, well, being with a trainer is a great way to grow...okay then!" *taps a Pokéball that Ashlie offered and gets caught*

Ashlie: "Alright, we got Charcadet!"

Chuster: "Yes!"

Ashlie: "Hey Charcadet, you mind is I call you Cadet?" *Charcadet likes that name and gets named that* "Welcome to the family Cadet!"

*Meanwhile in Artazon's Hotel*

Male voice???: "There there boy, we'll get you back to health, whatever it takes..."

Dog sounds???: *whimper* "Arf..."

Male voice???: "There there, easy bud, we'll get the Herba Mystica in around a week, besides, Ashlie said her Aura should keep your condition from worsening for around a month, so that helps...you just eat your food, okay boy?"
—-
SV006: Olive Roll and Bonding with Teachers

*Ashlie had reached the Cortondo City of Paldea with her friends as she rented a room in the hotel room and let out her friends from either her bag or their Pokéballs. Minus Chuster*

Liz: "Such a comfy bed..." *dozes off*

Koraidon: "Anyways, I see we have a new friend."

Cadet: "I'm Cadet the Charcadet. Nice to meet you!"

Spriggy: "Tomorrow we're entering the Gym I think, I can't wait to battle!"

Chuster: "I heard they have Gym Tests that you need to do before you can battle them!"

Ashlie: "Yeah, here is the Olive Roll according to the pamphlet here, and a lot of other things too. We better be ready for our best abilities! So night!" *changes in the bathroom and soon heads to sleep with all of them nearby* "Zzz"

Ashlie: *wakes up with Chuster and Liz sleeping next to her shoulders, and waits for them to wake up, which happens ten minutes later, soon Ashlie is on the battlefield with Sendjng Cadet out first.