Operation: Zero! (SV038-SV040)

SV038: Venture into the Crater!

*Ashlie was with her friends and the Director in the morning when suddenly she gets a call from the Professors.*

Turo: "The powerful trainer is attacking..hurry!"

Arven; "Director Clavell, alert everyone!"

Clavell: "Understood Master Arven!" *He turns on the speakers and sirens placed across Paldea* "Attention everyone, stay as far away from Area Zero as you can, something terrible is happening! I repeat: Stay as far away from Area Zero as possible!"

*Ashlie, Chuster, Kord, Benny, Lightning, Miro, Penny, Ribbon, Arven, Mabosstiff, Nemona, Pawmot, Goomba, and Rai, while everyone else fled, they were heading to Area Zero to help the professors out!*

Ashlie: "Okay, everyone know the plan? Arven, Goomba, you ride with me on Kord. Nemona, Penny, you ride with Benny on Miro."

Goomba: *Suddenly runs into the camera, and looks at it.* "Where did this GoPro come from?"

*They keep running, and decide to climb up the side and glide down into the crater.*

Penny: "SO WHAT'S OUR PLAN ONCE WE LAND INTO THE CRATER?!"

Arven: "We're right next to each other there's no reason to shout! I think the plan should be to land in Area Zero, and find our way to my parents before the intruder finds them."

Goomba: "Guys! Look!" *Goomba points as the clouds finally vanish to them, they see these beautiful cliffs, waterfalls, crystals, and more...unaware to them, some Pokémon were watching...*

Ashlie: "Wow, so this is where Kord, Miro, Dontusk and Tronphan came from..."

Liz: *watching from the backpack quietly* "Wow...."

*When they land, they get a call from Sada, who says there's four base lab camps that have lock switches, normally you have to hit all four to get in there, but the first two have been hit already! Suddenly, Kord and Miro went back into their Pokeballs from fear of something...*

Ashlie: "Guess we have to go the old fashion way...but first, everyone else come on out!"

*Ashlie sends out Spriggy, Cadet, Doughie, Dontusk, and Cycle. Benny sends out Croc the Skeledirge, Shellster the Klawf, Olive the Arboliva, Sludge the Clodsire, and Hog who is still a Lechonk. Arven sent out Mabosstiff, Toedscruel, Greedent, Scovillian, Cloyster, and Garganacl. Penny sent out her Eevelutuons (Sylveon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon.) Nemona sent out Pawmot, Quaquaval, Orthworm, Goodra, Lycanroc, and Dudunsparce. Goomba only sent out Donald his Quaxwell, and Genes the Mew, because he only brought three Pokémon...*

Goomba: "Look I know I only brought three Pokémon, but this already is overkill honestly..."

Nemona: "That's not the-wait is that a Glimmora?" *points to this Glimmora just floating around*

Ashlie: "You've seen this Pokémon before?"

Nemona: "Yeah La Primera uses it, so it's a Pokémon from Area Zero huh..."

*The Glimmora uses Mortal Spin on Nemona's Lycanroc which poisons, only to be met with a Drill Run to the face! It then tried to use Sludge Wave, but a stray Thunderbolt came out of nowhere!*