Two in One go! (SV009-011)

SV009: The Crab and the Fiery Squad!

Ashlie made it to the East Province after a Gym Battle with Katy and was planning on helping Arven with the titans next! She also got word from Cassiopeia about the Fire Squad of Team Star planning on getting "revenge" on the Stony Cliff Titan by ganging up on it and making it scared of them!

Ashlie: "Okay Arven said to look for a giant crab..."

Liz: *peeking from the back of Ashlie's backpack* "You mean that thing staring from behind?"

*Chuster looks back startled as Ashlie has the same reaction*

Ashlie: "It's HUGE!"

Klawf the Stony Cliff Titan:

Liz: "ahhh my ears..." *goes back to hiding in the bag as she tries to recover from the loudness that was Klawf yelling!*

Doughie: "My turn!" *battle stance as it seems to be ready to fight.*

Ashlie: "You wanna battle Doughie?" *The dog nods as Klawf gets ready to fight too* "Okay I choose you Doughie!"

Doughie: "Yay!~"

Klawf: *Uses Rock Smash which smacks Doughie and lowers Defense*

Ashlie: "Doughie, use Ice Fang!" *The dough dog tries it only for Klawf to use Vice Grip and exhaust the poor thing* "Doughie!"

Doughie: "I got it!" *uses Draining Kiss to absorb some HP back, but is struggling to stand still as Klawf uses Rock Throw*

Ashlie: "Doughie! Look out!" *Doughie manages to dodge it last second, only for another Vice Grip to smack her into Ashlie* "Oof! You okay?!"

Doughie: *whimpers* "Owie..."

Arven: "Ashlie! Oh man. That is one big crab."

*Suddenly Klawf breaks this wall and began to eat a glowing herb, much to Arven's shock*

Arven: "THE HERBA MYSTICA!"

*Klawf grows larger, but before the battle can continue, these Team Star grunts show up with a girl in large red boots with a Torkoal*

???: "Oh so this is not only the Stony Cliff Titan but also one of the jerks who I heard attacked some grunts with Normal Types earlier?"

Ashlie: "And you are?"

???: "Mela, one of the leaders of Team Star. And we'll take it from here. Gang, attack!"

*Some grunts start to attack the Stony Cliff Titan, with some using Iron Tail with Flareon one the eyes, which makes it groan*

Arven: "Don't do that! It ate...something, and it might end badly!"

Ashlie: "This could be bad..."

Benny: *appears with Lighting zipping down to greet Chuster* "You need help?"

Ashlie: "Benny! Yeah we're dealing with some problems..."

Benny: "What's up?"

Arven: "We're after the Herba Mysticas, and that Klawf are one, and while the effects haven't kicked in, it might do it too much if Klawf gets overworked by this!"

Ashlie: "Also Team Star seems to have beef with them!"

Lightning: "Jerks..."

Benny: "Hmm...if only we had a way to separate them..."