The Loyalty and a Painful Incident (SV014-015)

SV014 - Spark of Loyalty.

Ashlie arrives at the Artazon Gym, and begins trying to handle the annoying amount of Sunflora, but Brassius offers to have a one v one of Sudowoodo vs Cadet the Charcadet, as Ashlie explained during it that Cadet was recently bullied and needed some help to reignite his spark.

Cadet: "Okay, I can do this...I know I can!"

Brassius: "Now, I'll Terastalize to have Trulewoodo have it fair."

Ashlie: "Good to hear, Cadet, let's do this!"

Chuster: "Good luck guys!"

Sudowoodo: "Okay, give me your best!"

Cadet: "YAAHHH!" *uses Flame Charge as Ashlie calls for it after Terastalizing him, only for Sudowoodo to use Trail Blaze to block it, then Rock Throw which hurts Cadet, and KOs Cadet instantly, as Ashlie rushes to help the poor Fire Type stand*

Cadet: "..."

Ashlie: "It's okay Cadet, you did your best...rest up please."

They get to a Pokémon Center, where Ashlie is sitting in the guest room, with Cadet sleeping, and Brassius entering to talk to Ashlie.*

Brassius: "So I saw how Charcadet got bodied earlier, and sure, Type advantage wise I get it, but why don't you try to let other, how do I put this, more capable members to do that work? Like surely, you have other Pokémon to handle it!"

Cadet heard that and woke up and tried to not look like he's sad, as Ashlie got mad and nearly slapped Brassius for that.*

Ashlie: "Listen, yeah, I have other Pokémon, some also being Fire Types..." *Everyone looks at Ashlie* "However, I'm here to not just get stronger, but to grow along side new and old friends, sure, Cadet, he has trouble with even Grass or Bug Types. However, I want to make sure others achieve things as well, it's not just about me and Chuster, it's about all of us, we're like a family. True families don't abandon each other in their time of need."

Brassius: "I know, good job." *Ashlie is confused by this* "I was seeing how loyal you our towards your Pokémon, so great job, I look forward to our next battle!"

He leaves as Cadet gets up and starts to sob. Alerting Ashlie, Spriggy, Chuster, and Doughie.

Spriggy: "Ey, what's the matter little buddy?!"

Cadet: *sniff* "It's just...no one has ever stood up for me like that...like I've been alone all my life, and even those I thought were friends just abandoned me whenever they could..."

Ashlie: "Shh, wanna go outside for a walk? That might help."

Chuster: "Yeah!"

Cadet: "I'm not sure."

Doughie: "Aww come on, it ain't raining!"

Spriggy: "...bruh."

Cadet: "Fine...okay!"

Ashlie: "Okay!"

(Before continuing: