Pecharunt & the Aura King Trailer Chapter!

*The trailer starts in Wyndon Stadium, as it's currently a massive war zone.*

???/Male Voice: "So let me get this straight:" *Quick cut to this random room with a bunch of ashes on the floor and broken metal around.* "You guys came to this place randomly and now there's an even bigger threat than what we're dealing with?"

Ashlie: *She and Chuster come into view.* "Yeah, I know, it's just as a stupid thing to listen to as adding more explosions when someone's trying to frame you with explosions." *We then see this guy who looks similar to Ash but without the Z-birthmarks and blue eyes.*

Ash-Lookalike: "Okay now that's ju-." *Gets lifted into the air by psychic energy and flung behind him.* "HEY I WASN'T DONE WITH TALKING TO YOU!" *We hear a loud crash off screen as Ashlie and Chuster roll their eyes.*

Chuster: "That guy's like your Ash self, but more in the chaotic-neutral territory."

???/Robotic Voice off screen: "Agreed!"
-

*Cut to Unova as there's a lady running from something laughing in the distance.*

Lady: "What should I do?"
-
*Next scene, has Glohe and Cindervee looking at these yellow and red glows.*

Carmine: "Can you two hurry up?!" *Glohe and Cindervee snap out of their amazement and turn to Carmine who's waiting at a door impatient.* "We don't got all day," *The screen mostly goes red and shakes while focusing on Carmine's head.* "just grab the damn rocks!"

Glohe, off-screen: "We were getting to it, calm down, Carmine!"

*We then see a clip of Neo using his Aura to make spikes out of ice to send this large group of people back.*

Neo: "Back off!" *It then cuts to Kieran, Appli, and Glar jumping away from an Ice Beam onslaught aimed that them in a Pokémon battle stadium, and Dusk just fires a Dragon Pulse from his Bo-Staff to jump high into the air with Rose on his shoulder.*

Kieran: "This guy is insane!"

Dusk: "Yeah that's what happens when this specific half of Ashlie gets too obsessed with being strong!" *Activates Dragon Rush and charges at the guy who's attacking them.* "Take this, you psychopath!"

*The screen turns to black, and slowly fades in on Ponyo wearing the Teal Mask covered in this purple chain stuff, and Ashlie and the group, standing in front of their Ogerpon friend, as it zooms in on Ponyo's eyes.*

Ashlie, offscreen: "...Ponyo?" *Ponyo's eyes open, revealing a vibrant purple glow in her eyes, and an raging expression.*

—-

Pokémon the Movie:
Pecharunt and the Aura King

—-

*It cuts to black and glitches out, as soon, what appears to be Ash in his Kalos outfit with a rusting crown on his head stares forward, before his eyes glow dark purple and a dark red aura surrounds him. Then, he begins to laugh...*