Break and Grass Rematch. (SV016-017 & Bonus)

SV016: Study Buddies...or the Second Herb?

*Ashlie woke up on morning to see Chuster on her stomach, and Liz currently drawing on a blank paper on the desk*

Ashlie: "Mmm, morning..." *yawn*

Liz: "Hey Ashlie, how did you sleep?"

Ashlie: "I slept well, how about you?"

Liz: "I slept pretty decently, Chuster seems to look energetic though."

Chuster: "Yeah!"

Ashlie: "Anyways, I have a day left to recover, so why don't we go relax since it's the weekend?"

Liz: "Okie, anyways, I heard they're having strawberry pancakes for lunch!"

Ashlie: "Mmm, okay let's get there then." *gets up as they slowly make it to the cafeteria, and bring the food back to their dorm room* "So, how have the others been back at home?"

Liz: "Pretty well, turns out Goomba has been showing them magic tricks, and has also trained with papa and my sisters in case they wanted to go on a journey sometime."

(Also, here's Liz's Team: Golurk, Klinklang, Shiny Fidough, and also she has access to my Shiny Crobat, to be fair, Neo and Dusk have access to my Shiny Rapidash and Hisuian Decidueye when not battling against me!)

Ashlie: "So, what would you like to do today Liz?"

Liz: "Well, maybe your Home Ecs teacher Mr Saguaro could let us try sewing some outfits."

Ashlie: "Sure! I think that'll be fun!"

Liz: "Okie!"

*Ashlie, Liz, Chuster, and the rest of their Pokémon (In Pokeballs) go to the Home Economics Classroom, and arrive half an hour early*

Saguaro: "Ah, Ashlie, surprised to see you up this early. Normally you like to relax for another five
minutes, and you already have a good grade currently, what brings you here?"

Ashlie: "Well, I kind of wanted to sew some outfits with my friends, is that okay?"

Chuster: "Yeah please?"

Saguaro: "Okay, just clean up afterwards okay?"

Ashlie and her Pokémon: "Okay!"

Liz: *whispers* "Okie." ^u^

The gang start to make some clothes as a team.*

(Do be da, do be da, do be dibity da! (Repeat first line twice) Do be dibity da do do da da da!) (Guess where this comes from)

*Two hours later*

Ashlie: "Wow, we did an amazing job!"

Liz: "Surprisingly we got some small enough for me and my sisters as well, neat." -u-

Ashlie: "Yeah, also made this fire proof helmet for Dusk."

Liz: "Why does he need a fire proof helmet?"

Ashlie and Chuster: *Have flashbacks to Dusk's getting on Delia's bad side* "No reason..."

*Meanwhile*

Dusk: *sneezes* "Is someone talking about me?"