Confrontation! SV041-SV042 (SEASON 1 FINALE!)

SV041: Champion Gone Rouge!

Nemona: "La Primera?! What are you doing here?! Are you the intruder?!"

La Primera: "Call me by my name, Geeta! I keep telling you that Nemona."

Arven: "The chairwoman and Top Champion? She is responsible for Paldea being in jeopardy?!"

Geeta: "So you realize, huh. Those stupid professors...oh well, yes, I am the one responsible."

Stormbreaker: "You forced them to torture so many Pokémon?!"

Chuster: "This is bad..."

Penny: "W-why?!"

Geeta: "Well, I've always been fascinated with the creatures of Area Zero, sometimes Pokémon down here get transformed into robots or primal versions of themselves due to Terastal energy. Besides, it's not like this region doesn't warrant it. My father used to try and cure the Pokémon down there, he called so many times for others to come help him, but every single time, the person just hung up. If they're so scared of them, to not even try to help my father trying to fix things, then they don't deserve to be in the Paldea Region...when I became a trainer with my first partner, we slowly beat every Gym Leader, heck, we were undefeated until I was a teenager, where the new Galar Champion Leon, who was ten at the time, swept my entire team with just his ace, which at the time was Charmeleon, who then went on to evolve into Charizard as you might know. The loss was so humiliating, nothing I did really fazed that Charmeleon. So for Paldea I made a new rule once I reached the top of the ranks...more than one champion...and while I do hold back, I'm much stronger than before..."

Nemona: "Geeta...listen..."

Geeta: *shakes her head* "It's too late to turn back Nemona..." *looks at Ashlie* "Ashlie, Chuster, you know what it's like to be broken like that, please...you understand, why not join?"

*Ashlie and Chuster seemed appalled by this, Geeta really thinks she can make them abandon their friends?!*

Ashlie: "Join you?! Don't make me laugh, I'm not going to let you hurt anyone!"

Goomba: "Yeah, now Geeta, you're trying to enter a fight you cannot win...you have a very experienced battler that beat you before. The son of the Professors. The leader of Team Star. The younger brother of the Reborn Region Champion. A child who is a fusion that was trained by many strong trainers, a few of which were Champions at the time and still are, and is in full sync with her partner Pokemon. And then there's me, the new Alolan Champion, who has a Mew, and an Alolan Raichu that 1v1'd a Groudon, and Rai has been through everything with me! Plus we have Pokémon that are willingly on our side!"

Geeta: "Well, if you're here to save the Professors, too late, in fact, you're years late for that..." *smirks*

Arven: "What do you...?"

Geeta: "The Sada and Turo you've talked to, this whole time they've been AI...the real professors died long ago..." *Everyone gasped as Arven started to tear up* "They tried to betray me...so I had my Paradox Pokémon deal with them...and now the robots serve no purpose, so they're destroyed...now, you're in my way..."

*Geeta showed a lot more than six Pokéballs, more than half were even Master Balls...*

Geeta: "One more step and I use everything I've got!"

Ashlie: "We're not afraid anymore!"

Geeta: "...you know, it's a shame, I really thought you'd be great allies..." *she sends out a Glimmora, and every Master Ball contains a Paradox Pokémon, minus Koraidon and Miraidon.* "Bring it!"

Ashlie: "Dontusks, let's go!"

Benny: "Sludge, you're up!"

Goomba: "Genes, up front!"