A Chapter slightly inspired by a Pokémon Rumble mission! (Special Episode 4)

SVSP04: The Crystal Princess!

*Glohe was hanging out in the main hall of Naranuva Academy, when Neo tapped her shoulder to get her attention from the book she was reading.*

Neo: "Hey Glohe, how are you doing today?"

Glohe: "Oh, hey Neo, I'm doing good, what's up?"

Neo: "Not much, just wanted to ask if you'd like to explore some of Alfornada Cavern with me today."

Glohe: "Really? I'd be glad to, but I'm surprised you asked me instead of Ashlie."

Neo: "Ashlie's helping a few of the Rising Volt Tacklers with a Terastal Training program. Besides, wanted to get to know you better since the Kitakami trip was cut short, so, shall we get going?"

Glohe: "Sure! Let's go!"

Later, inside Alfornada Cavern...

*Glohe, Cindervee the Flareon, Neo, and Glace the Glaceon took a flying taxi to Alfornada, and we're heading inside the cavern, Glohe also brought her Grookey, Inteleon, Raichu, and Scizor as well. Neo also had brought his Shiny Greninja, Metagross, and Snorlax with him along for the ride.*

Raichu: "This place is massive!"

Glohe: "Agreed, and geez, it's still strange being able to literally understand Pokémon.."

Neo: "You'll get used to it!" *Laughs, as he looks around.* "There's been a surprising amount of Carbink sightings here, which isn't a Pokémon you normally see in Paldea, so I wanted to see what the deal was."

Glohe: "Let's check it out." *The duo head down further into the cavern, before seeing a bunch of Carbink floating around, it seems like they're having this sort of gala happening.* "So many Carbink..." *Pulls out her Rotom Phone to hear information...*

Glohe's Rotom Phone: "Carbink, the Jewel Pokémon. A Rock and Fairy Type. Born from the high temperatures and pressures deep underground, it defends itself by firing beams from the jewel part of its body."

Neo: "Isn't that what they're doing right now?" *Points to around six Carbink uses Power Gem to create lasers launching upwards and the attacks create a big explosion, as Neo and Glohe noticed something approaching the Carbink as the Carbink cheered.*

Neo: "Whoa, a Diance, and a Shiny one at that

Neo: "Whoa, a Diance, and a Shiny one at that..."

Glohe: "Diance?" *She and Cindervee are confused.*

Glace: "It's one of the few Mythical and Legendary Pokémon that have more than one of them, Diance is a sacred evolution of Carbin. Basically Carbink's gender already is hard to tell, but when a female one is worthy enough as a leader, the Carbink will evolve into Diance, and is in charge of the colony of Carbink. There's one for each region they live in, although I'm surprised that there's a colony here considering this is the first sighting of them..must be well hidden."