The Undertale Representative! (SV067-068)

SV067: A Determined Comeback!
(This chapter is for Frisktheskelegirl, the story's version of you is returning! Jessica in the story is this AU's version of her and Frisk from Undertale.)

???: "Psst, Jessica, wake up!"

*We see a girl with slightly tanned skin and long brown hair, with light red eyes, wake up with a female Espeon at her bedside, with a golden flower staring back at her.*

???: "Morning, Jessica, how did you sleep?"

Jessica: *Yawns.* "Good, also morning Flowey, Esp..." *This girl is Jessica Frisk, she's from the world inside a save file from a game called Undertale, that got corrupted by viruses and deleted right as she and a few of her friends escaped, she's now a Pokémon trainer with Esp the Espeon as her main partner.*

???: "Come on, don't forget about me!" *This female human ghost with pale skin, brown eyes, short light brown hair, wearing a green and yellow striped t-shirt and dark brown shorts appeared next to Jessica, looking a little hurt.*

Jessica: "I didn't, I was about to get to it, Chara." *Gets out of bed, as the ghost, Chara stretched a bit.* "Anyways, the train should be arriving near Kitakami soon, see how things are going since the incident that Ray told us about."

Flowey: "Yeah, besides, it's a place we've never been to!"

*Jessica then went into the bathroom to go changed from red colored pj shirt and shorts, into an outfit that resembles Frisk from Undertale.*

*Soon, Jessica reached Kitakami, and started by heading to Loyalty Plaza, where she noticed this old bald guy that's the Community Center's caretaker looking at this debris of a monument.*

Jessica: "Excuse me, sir?" *The community caretaker turns to Jessica.* "Hello sir, I'm here investigating the Loyal Three situation. If you're curious, I was told to come to investigate by Johto's Champion, Ray Chiu. I'd appreciate if you could tell me some information commonly know. about them here."

The Caretaker: "Ah, I see, there's a folktale legend about these three Pokémon, Okidogi, Munkidori, and Fezandipiti, they once traveled to this humble land of Kitakami, and defended it from an ogre that attacked the village in a rampage, the three Pokémon died, but managed to fend off the ogre, and ever since then, people have come to the Loyalty Plaza to thank the three heroes."

Chara: *Mutters.* "Yeah, real heroes, huh?" *Meanwhile, Flowey hearing this, does a face-plant.*

(Author's note: ...laugh!)

Jessica: "Hmm...I see, do you know anywhere that these three are known to be at?"

The Caretaker: "Why yes, Okidogi, the muscular dog one likes open spaces like Paradise Barrens. Munkidori was last seen at the lake at Wistful Fields. Finally, Fezandipiti flies around so around Oni Mountain most likely."

Jessica: "I see, well, good day sir." *She walks over to the lake near Wistful Fields. As they get closer, Chara still in ghost form tries to hide behind Jessica while they walk there.* "Don't worry Chara, I won't let any Ghost or Dark Types hurt you."

Chara: "Thanks, Jessica, it means a lot." *Sighs in relief, as they see Munkidori meditating near the edge of the water.* "That's the monkey..." *The four keep approaching, but suddenly, this giant net that was flying at them! Jessica used fire magic to destroy it, as another one hits Munkidori!*

???/Female voice: "Well well, if it isn't a former ranger kid and her plant that were a threat to our plans."

"