Friendship Moments! (SV069-070)

SV069: Reflection on Old Times!

*Arven is sitting on a sofa in the main hall of Naranuva Academy, with his Mabosstiff at his side. He was looking on his phone to view pictures with friends. Ashlie then noticed him and decided to sit next to him with Chuster.*

Ashlie: "Heya, Arven! How's it going?"

Arven: "Oh, Ashlie, Chuster! Good, I'm glad to see ya, little buddies!"

Ashlie: "Same here!" *Gives a high five to Arven, when they notice one of the teachers approaching them, seeming a little nervous, Ashlie's history teacher: Raifort.* "Ms. Raifort? Is something wrong?"

Chuster: "Huh?" *The group looks towards the teacher.*

Ms

Ms. Raifort: "Ah, hello Ashlie! Sorry to interrupt your time with your friends since it's a day off, but I was wondering if you could do me a favor..."

Ashlie: "Oh, what is the favor?"

Ms. Raifort: "Well, have you heard of the Treasures of Ruin?" *The group tilt their heads in confusion.* "Okay, guess not, well, it's four Pokémon that have been said to devastate the land of Paldea when it was ruled by an evil king before they were sealed away, I was wondering if Ashlie would be willing to check it out?"

Arven: "Oh yeah, you're not aware of the chaos that happened recently." *Ms. Raifort looks concerned.* "Okay, a week ago, Ashlie went through a lot during some shenanigans that we'd prefer to not talk about, was forced to say goodbye to very close friends she made from Blueberry Academy during the Kitakami trip, and this is one of her two days off from trying to supervise four students in the Terastal Training class."

Penny: "Yeah, Ashlie mostly had to do a lot in the past week or so. That's not even mentioning the cringe facts that the field trip she went on was cut three days short, and her friends that were exchange students were required to leave a whole month early, because of the possessed Geeta breaking out of prison.."

Nemona: "Oh, can I go instead? Those Treasures of Ruin sound so strong, I'd love to battle them!"

Ashlie: "Annnd there's the Nemona we know..." *Ashlie, Chuster, Arven, Mabosstiff, Penny, Ribbon (Penny's Sylveon), and Paw (Nemona's Pawmot) chuckled.* "How about since the four of us go together?" *Raifort seems to like that idea, so she allows it, as Ashlie, Chuster, Arven, Penny, and Nemona all get on Kord, and head off to the Grasswhither Shrine in Area One of the South Province.*

Ashlie: "Man, this takes me back to when we first arrived..." *Chuckles a bit as the others looked at her and Chuster.* "I remember Nemona being there to greet me, Chuster, Benny and his Pikachu, Lightning. Meeting Kord and Miro. Also Arven being a little mad to see Kord..."

Arven: "Aw come on Ashlie, you had to bring THAT up?!" *Nemona and Penny started giggling at Arven, as he groaned.* "Ha ha, very funny..."

Ashlie: "It's all in the past, Arven." *Chuckles.* "I also could tell from the self there was some conflict that was causing your frustration. I'm just glad you were willing to open up about Mabosstiff quickly, and I consider us VERY lucky that Aura-Heal worked to soothe his pain."