Explorer Mayhem! (SV063-064)

SV063: Terastal Team Up!

*Previously, our heroes were heading to the lighthouse near Levincia after they saw a Shiny Rayquaza show up, presumably the one the Rising Volt Tacklers were after as their Brave Olivine airship was near the scene.*

Neo: "Is it just me, or does the Rayquaza look Terastalized without the Tera-jewel on its head?" *Confused as the others notice how it looks as well.*

Dusk: "Beats me, Neo, but we might as well see what's happening."

Benny: "You got that right, bro." *The group starts to rush over on Miro and Kord, seeing Liko, Roy, and Friede.*

Ashlie: "Guys!" *Liko, Roy, and Friede turn to Ashlie's group, and seem a bit surprised and happy to see them!*

Roy: "You guys are here! The Explorers tricked Rayquaza into appearing, and I think they're trying to capture the Rayquaza!"

???: "SELF DESTRUCT!!!" *The group sees a Glalie rush head first at Rayquaza before instantly blowing up, and sending the injured Rayquaza into the Brave Olivine! Alerting everyone!*

Ashlie: *Gasps.* "Oh no!"

Dusk: *Sends out Arctic the Articuno.* "I'm going to make sure everyone is alright!" *Gets on Arctic and flies off.*

Neo: "That Rayquaza does NOT seem happy!" *Glohe and Cindervee stare at one of these Explorer people, and recognizes this E looking symbol...*

Glohe: "Hey, that's the symbol this guy was wearing who caused Sui to become...whatever that was!"

Benny: "They're responsible for Suicune's and Virizion's transformation?!" *Glohe nods as the others get upset by this.* "What in the world is with these guys?"

Neo: "Incoming!" *Points to a bunch of Draco Meteor spam as everyone rushes around to avoid getting hit, as Glohe trips by accident.*

Ashlie: *Sends out Doughie to block some of the Draco Meteor strikes from hitting Glohe who tripped.* "Doughie, launch a Dazzling Gleam to get the Rayquaza's attention!" *Doughie nods and launches these light lasers at the Shiny Rayquaza, who barely avoids it and stares at the group.* "Okay, what the heck was that for?! The bad people left the moment you started doing that, but still!"

Friede: *Gets a call from Murdock on the Brave Olivine, and nods after sighing in relief.* "Alright, they landed the airship safely, but it's severely damaged.."

Ashlie: "That sucks..."

Liz: *Whispers to Ashlie and Chuster from Ashlie's bag.* "You can say that again.."

Doughie: *Barks at Rayquaza who was slowly floating away.* "HEY! We ain't done with you, buddy!"

Shiny Rayquaza: "You're joking, right?" *Gets an Ice Beam to the back from Arctic.* "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

Dusk: "That's for attacking recklessly." *Arctic and Dusk fly up to the Rayquaza's face as Dusk slaps it in the face with a back hand Dragon Claw.* "That's for almost hitting my friends." *Pulls out his Bo-Stall and whacks the Shiny on the head with Outrage via the staff.* "And that specifically is for almost hitting my brother!"

Benny: "Okay, bro, you're taking this a little too far...!"

Roy: "Can't we settle this with a battle? A raid battle?"

Friede: "Yeah! That was this doesn't get too messed up?"

Dot: *Makes it all the way down.* "Ye-yeah, it's a better idea to do that!" *Dusk groans and reluctantly flies back down to the group while visibly still mad, as he sits on a bench.*