Team Rocket's Return (SV Specials 2&3)

(This will contain spoilers for how a new Pokémon's design introduced in the Indigo Disk! Readers be warned! Happy New Year!)

SVSP02: Return of the Rocket!

*Previously, the group known as the Team Rocket Trio was heading up Mount Ember in search of a weird Entei creature, but now have met a weird monkey with a purple chain accessory. The group decided to heal it up since Munkidori was in no condition to do anything, while Meowth translated everything the Poison/Psychic Type said.*

Meowth: "Okay, so this is Munkidori, and he comes from Kitakami which is between Johto and Kanto. He was battling some kids over some treasure he stole, and a weird reptile with water powers lasered him into the sky!"

Jessie: "That sounds pretty rough actually, ouch!"

James: "Well I bet he's glad we were here to help him out, and welcome to the blasting off club, Munkidori."

Wobbuffet: "Yeah, hopefully it's the last time for you, at least!"

Munkidori: "I presume that you're used to what I endured?"

Meowth: "Hundreds of times! Don't ask how we've managed to survive each time..."

Munkidori: "Alright then, say, who are you guys, anyway?"

Meowth: "Oh, hey guys, this guy is wondering who we are!" *Munkidori is confused as the group grins* "Don't worry, this is just a motto thing we do, hit it Wobbuffet!"

Wobbuffet: "On it!" *Turns on a radio as music plays.*

Jessie: "Prepare for trouble."

James: "And make it double!"

Jessie: "To protect the world from devastation!"

James: "To unite all people within our nation!"

Jessie: "Here to denounce the evils of truth and love, we have a natural charmer and beauty, Jessie!"

James: "To extend the reach to the stars above, the smarts and mechanic expert, it's James!"

Meowth: "All for one, and one for all, a star that always shines bright, dig in, while Meowth takes flight!"

Jessie, James, and Meowth: "Team Rocket, let's fight!"

Wobbuffet: "And onwards on!" *Salutes while his teammates for the letter R by posing, minus Meowth who's in a fighting stance.*

Munkidori: *In utter shock, being surprised by how stupid yet awesome that motto was.* "That was actually pretty cool, anyways, I'm Munkidori, one of the Toxic Chained Trio who serve the Mythical Pokémon: Pechora."

Meowth: "You serve a mythical Pokemon named Pecharunt?!" *Team Rocket is surprised but decides to listen up.* "Explain more perhaps?"

Munkidori: "Alright then, Pecharunt is shaped like a Pecha Berry that's a poisonous purple color, and has granted us the power of the Toxic Chains. Pecharunt grants strength to others as long as they stand by her side in its conquest for power. Me, my friends Okidogi and Fezendipiti, and Pecharunt went to Kitakami to steal the masks of crystals which were magical masks with crystals of Grass, Fire, Water, and Rock typings, we got three of them, but an Ogerpon killed me and my friends, and we don't know what happened to our leader, we now had three of the masks since the townsfolk were stupid enough to just hand them over, but now only did these stupid kids prevent us from getting the last mask, but I dropped mine of Water after getting hit by a Water-Type attack that was boiling hot and getting launched into the sky letting these kids get it for the Ogerpon!"