Well some people decided to show up. (SV027-SV029)

Sorry about the delay, here's episode 27-29!
Also, I completed the Pokédex in Scarlet!

Sorry about the delay, here's episode 27-29!Also, I completed the Pokédex in Scarlet!

SV027: Exploring New Horizons

5:30 AM, Naranuva Academy

Ashlie: *Sleeping with her Pokémon and Liz happily, until a loud roar wakes her up* "Gah! What was that?!"

Ashlie and the others look outside their window, and see the Shiny Rayquaza outside the Academy, and many people are rushing outside to see what's going on.

Chuster: "A Rayquaza?! And it is Shiny?!?!"

Liz: "So kewl!" 🤩

Ashlie: "Let's check this out..."

*They rush to the courtyard where it is and see many trainers getting wrecked by the Rayquaza, except a few; Benny, Nemona, plus Penny and Arven?

Ashlie: "Guys!" *Rushes over to the four* "What the heck is going on?"

Benny: "Not a clue!"

Lightning: "It just showed up and started going crazy."

Pawmo: *Gets hit with Outrage by the Rayquaza, but is standing* "Tis but a scratch."

Ashlie: "Chuster, Ice Beam!"

Chuster: "Ice...BEAM!" *Launches the laser which got Rayquaza to back off and fly off*

Clavell: "Well, that was terrifying. I better check on others."

Later that same morning...Poco Path

Ashlie, Benny, their Pikachu Partners, Koraidon, and Miraidon were chilling at Poco Path as this is where Goomba said they'd be arriving at. Suddenly they saw this blimp thingy start to land, and saw Goomba and Rai, with this girl with a Pokémon League logo pin on her head holding a Sprigiatito, a boy who has a cool hat and red magenta coloring in the eyes and hair (Roy) who has a Fuecoco, and this older dude with a Pikachu in a Captain cap.

Ashlie and Chuster: "Goomba! Rai!" *They rush and hug their friends from Alola, as Goomba started introducing the Rising Volt Tacklers to the group*

Benny: "So who else were you bringing with?"

*Suddenly, familiar faces starts to walk out of the airship, Liz's family: Her dad "Malak", and her sisters. The oldest Rael, Liz's twin Rena, the second youngest Claire, and the youngest who's a fusion of Liz and Rena "Renette" (Yes those are Malak's daughters' names. And Liz is just her name shortened, her real name is "Lizette")

Liz: *pops out from under Ashlie's hat* "Papa, sisters!"

Malak and his daughters: "Liz!" *They catch Liz jumping to them and have a happy reunion hug*

Goomba: "Family reunion!"

Malak: "How has your time with Ashlie been, Liz?"

Liz: "Wonderful, I caught a Shiny Fidough! And Ashlie's been showing a lot of skills."