Dragon Conquering! (SV052)

SV052: Guardian Battles!

*Ashlie was walking up Oni Mountain, then she and Chuster looked around to make sure nobody was around, and when the coast was clear pulled her doll pal Liz out of her backpack.*

Ashlie: "Alright, the coast is clear Liz."

Liz: *Does a spin and returns to her human form.* "Yus." ^u^ "So, it's up to us to get the crystals to fix Ponyo's mask?"

Chuster: "Yep!" *grins*

Ashlie: "That's right! They said there's a crystal filled pool at the top of the mountain, so that's probably our best bet."

Liz: "What are we waiting for? Let's get on it already!"

Ashlie: "Yeah!" *The group rushes to the top of Oni Mountain. Liz also seemed eager to show off her battling skills since she and her family have gotten more experience with how to train and battle with Pokémon.* "Say Liz, have you caught any Pokémon since last time? I'm not sure I've asked that yet."

Liz: "No, I still just have my Golurk and Klingklan, Loaf my Shiny Fidough, is currently staying with my dad and sisters. Aside from that, my siblings have caught some new Pokémon, but there haven't been any I think fit or have a connection..."

Ashlie: "Hey, I'm sure you'll find another Pokémon to consider a partner and friend, Liz, sometimes it just takes time. It's not just about catching something, it's also about bonding with them. Besides, I'm not saying just having a few is bad, it clearly shows a lot of loyalty to them and their feelings."

Liz: "Hey, thanks Ashlie."

*They soon arrive at the crystal pool, as Ashlie decides to send out Zel the Buizel, Cadet the Armarouge, Ruffy the Shiny Scream Tail from the end of Season 1, and Nite the Dragonite. Liz sent out her only two Pokémon: Klings the Klinklang and Gouly the Golurk.*

Ashlie: "Alright everyone, we're at the crystal pool to find strong enough Tera Crystals, Zel, you dive underwater to scout for any big enough, but don't go to close or go too deep, as we know that too much Crystalized Terastal Energy can be dangerous, and if you start to feel weird or start to glow, swim back to shore immediately!"

Zel: "Got it!"

Ashlie: "Nite, I need you to make sure that three Pokémon with toxic looking chains don't get too close, if you see them heading over here fly down to tell us so we can get ready."

Nite: "On it!" *flies up*

Liz: "Gouly, Klings, you along with Ruffy, Cadet, and Chuster, are going to need to be ready to fight if we need you, okay?"

Gouly: "Of course, we'll be on it!"

Klings: "We'll be ready!"

Liz: "Thanks my friends." *Turns towards Ashlie.* "Say Ashlie, I see you' decided to put your team in a rotation format now."

Ashlie: "Yep, it's mostly I asked my Pokémon if they'd be up for it, these are the four outside of Chuster who wanted to give a helping hand currently that could."

Liz: "Neat."

*They wait a while, and soon see Zel jump out of the water, only for a giant and very weird looking Milotic that looks more primal and draconic, to jump after him and use Aqua Tail to smack him into the ground.*

Ashlie: "Zel!" *Her Buizel gets up, and gets ready to use counter attack as Milotic launches Ice Beam!* "Use Aqua Jet to turn that Ice Beam against it, Ice Aqua Jet!"

*Zel does the usual Ice Move adding onto Aqua Jet for big damage attack, but Milotic used Aqua Tail to deflect it and bashed Zel to the ground with Iron Head.*