Chapter 7-making it official

Chris opened the car door for me then took my hand and guided me up a long flight of spiral stairs.

"Okay, you can look now" Chris said once we reached the top, and I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

I removed the blind fold and saw that we were on a balcony.

There were rose petals leading from where we stood to a small round table beautifully decorated with candles.

There was a string of fairy lights placed along the balcony as well, and to top it all off, just as we go to sit down, a group of 3 violinist come out and begin to play.

Chris grabs my hand and gently pulls me into his warm body, to dance.

"Oh my God, Chris!" I whispered into his ear, as we slowly swayed from side to side.

"Glad you like it" he smirked. Kissing me on the forehead. I loved it. It was amazing.

Chris' POV

To be honest, there was a reason why I planned this really romantic evening with Molly and I.

Even though we've only been together for a short period of time, I really like her-more than I've felt for any of my other girlfriends when I had dated them for months, and tonight I want to ask Molly to "officially" be my girlfriend. I want to be able to call her mine.