Chapter 33- marry me?

Chris' POV
I was sitting in the living room shaking with nerves. I told Molly I was taking her to a fancy restaurant for her birthday, and gave her a dress I bought for her to wear. It's was long and black, with sparkles all over. She walked out of the bedroom and my jaw dropped. Man is she ever beautiful.

"Molly you look gorgeous" I say. She blushes. "You look very handsome yourself" she smiles. I take the ring, and quickly put it, in my suit pocket when she's not looking and we head out, and Molly has no idea what I'm planning.

Molly's POV
Every morning when I wake up and see Chris' handsome face, his strong arms wrapped around me, I ask myself how did I get so lucky? But today, I was really asking myself that. I couldn't believe Chris did all of this for me. From walking up this morning to the rose petals, to getting on a train to Paris, and now he's taking me to a romantic dinner date near the Eiffel Tower!

Chris takes my hand and guides me out of the hotel, he opens the car door for me and I get in, and Chris follows. We soon arrive at a beautiful restaurant that overlooks the city of Paris. And we get a table right at the window; perfect view. The waiter pours us each a glass of champagne and we order the "chefs special" off the menu. Once we finish dinner and desert, Chris tells me he has one more surprise for me. He takes my hand and guides me to the Eiffel Tower.

It's night time now, so the tower is all lit up, and it's absolutely breath taking. Once we are directly under the tower, Chris takes my hand and looks straight into my eyes. "Molly Swan, from the second I laid eyes on you I knew you were the one. You're gorgeous and funny and caring. And I know you will make the best mother in the world. I promise you that I will never leave you or our baby, and I promise that I will love the two of you unconditionally. Molly, I love you so so so much, so much I never thought was possible. You have made my life worth living, and Molly, will you marry me?" He asks now on one knee holding out a ring, that is absolutely stunning. "Yes! Oh my God yes!" I beam. Chris smiles taking the ring out of its box, and placing it on my finger. Perfect fit.

He picks me up and spins me around, kissing me passionately. I didn't even realize people were watching, until they all started clapping. "So, what do you say we go back to our hotel Mrs. Evans" Chris winks. "I love you" I whisper.
"I love you more" Chris says before taking my hand and leading me back to our room. Best birthday ever.