Chapter 29-the cast

Molly's POV

We arrive at the restaurant and I'm really nervous.

The hostess guides us to our table, and I can see the rest of the crew sitting, and laughing.

I'm a bit starstruck, I love the marvel movies. I see Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, and Robert Downey Jr, sitting together at the table.

Chris clears his throat and they all turn around in unison. Scarlett stands up first, and hugs me. "Nice to meet you, Molly right?" She asks, "yes, nice to meet you too" I smile. Then the rest of the cast introduce themselves and, Chris and I sit at the table.

For the most part, the conversation is small talk, I tell them about where I'm from, they talk about filming and it's surprisingly not awkward at all. But the question is still looming over us like a thick cloud; my age. And as if one cue, Scarlett asks, "so um Molly, how old are you-I mean you just seem um-young" she stutters.

Chris squeezes my hand, and I smile at him before saying, "um I'm 18"

"-almost 19" Chris adds. And I silently giggle at how he's trying to improve the situation.

They all look at each not knowing what to say. Chris breaks the silence saying, "I know what you guys are thinking, but we really love each other and we've made it work, and that's all that matters" they all smile.

"Chris were just happy that you two are happy" Mark says. "Yeah, age is nothing but a number right!" Robert laughs. And the rest of the night is filled with more laughter.

Once everyone is involved in there own conversation, Chris kisses my cheek and whispers "I love you" then he places his large hand on my stomach and whispers, "daddy loves you too"