Chapter 23- Excuses

"You're pregnant" keeps playing through my head like a broken record.

I mean it makes sense, it explains my morning sickness and missed periods.

But I'm 18 and I'm not ready to be a parent! I can't tell Chris at least not yet.

I decide to come up with an excuse as to why I'm back so late, who knows maybe he's still sleeping. I arrive at the flat, and notice the lights are off so I unlock the door and tiptoe to the kitchen until I hear someone clear their throat behind me. Turning on the lights, I see an angry Chris.

Chris' POV

It's almost morning and Molly couldn't even return one of my many texts or calls?

To say I'm mad is an understatement. I was worried sick.

She's an 18 year old girl roaming the streets of a foreign country at night!

"Where the hell were you?" I spat, noticing Molly flinch a bit, immediately regretting my tone.

"I-I was out" she stutters. She's been gone for hours and all I get was she was out?

I step closer to her, placing my thumb under her chin forcing her to look at me.

"Babe, I'm sorry I was just worried sick" I say kissing the top of her head. She pulls me into a hug, and mumbles "I'm sorry" and "I love you"

I make her a cup of tea before cuddling her in bed. "I love you so much Molly Swan" I whisper before drifting off to sleep.