ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Six

George POV:

Birds chip and fly away over our heads. We lay and gaze at the clouds as the wind slowly drifts them away. Our hands are interlocked with a strong grip, never letting loose. The atmosphere fills with giggle and chatter, all provided by us.

Dream sits up bringing me up with him, and uses his opposing hand to intertwine a flower into my hair, causing me to smile.

"What a gentleman!"

"Only the best for my love!"

Dream gifts me a peck on the cheek. I lean on his side, tucking my face in the nook of his neck. Dream leans his head on mine and whispers sweet things to me. I start to notice how long we have been sat in the field. I sigh and give Dream a hug.

"Well you must be off now, you have a job to do."

"Thank you for the reminder. I wish I could stay but you know me, not giving away my shot."

He thanks me once again and gets up to leave before I stops him.

"You know you should take a break, spend some time with your boyfriend would you?"

"I have just started, how could I bail on America already? If I were to take a break Schlatt would gladly take the colonists by storm and take my potential place."

"I am just saying! I am a Prince yet I take more breaks than you. My assistants get suspicious you know!"

Dream chuckles, and I continue.

"You never know when the other is going to be gone so maybe you could share a bigger fraction of your time with me, one more millisecond, and that would be enough."

He sighs and nods his head, giving a more calm response to my begging.

"I wish my love, I wish. But for now all I can say is till tomorrow."

I smile and wave goodbye.

"Till the sun rises once again and marks a new day."