ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Seven

Dream POV:

I stand before the president's office, Technoblade's office. I shake of my nerves and think of George in hopes he would calm me down. I finally obtain the courage to twist the door knob and open the door, pretending like I was not just in a flower field with the love of my life.

"Dream, do you know Schlatt?"

"Yes sir."

I look at the man sat in front of his desk.

"We keep meeting,"

we both say in unison. Schlatt ignores my presence and resumes their conversation like nothing ever happened.

"As I was saying Mr. President, I look forward to seeing your tactics play out on the battle feild and am available if you need any assistan-"

"Schlatt."

"Yes Technoblade?"

"Please close the door on your way out."

Schlatt has a surprised look on his face, but doesn't waste a moment on getting out of the room. My eyes turn to see Technoblade looking at me expectantly.

"Dream."

"Am I in trouble sir? Did I do something wrong?"

"Not at all Dream. In fact I need your help. I need you to serve for America."

I internally let out an excited yes until Technoblade mentions,

"As a secretary."

"No way."

"Dream, I've seen your skills. And let me remind you the chances of us winning this revelation are against all odds! We are outgunned, outmanned, out numbered and outplanned. If we want to succeed we need all the help we can get, so do you accept?"

Technoblade brings out his hand with an eyebrow raised. I am not giving away my shot. I gladly take his hand and initiate a firm handshake.

"I'm at your service sir."