ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Fifty Five

Dream POV:

I am caught in the heat of an argument, cheeks fuming. I yell at Eret, scolding him for running away.

"We pick and choose our battles everyday, and this is what you do?"

Schlatt chimes in.

"Like you would do any better conducting Dream. You have zero experience."

"Oh yeah? Well what happened to keeping your lips sewed shut for your whole entire life?"

"Don't you dare talk to me like that?"

Sweat drips down from my forehead from anger and from the past fighting. How can Schlatt be in such sorrow for Eret?

"We pick and choose our battles everyday! We strategize so we do not have to stray from our plan! And what do you do Eret, you bail. You are not the leader America deserves."

Eret gasps.

"Excuse me-"

"And what is keeping you from a knife in the back? Power? Technoblade's undying support to have you on our team? Well that is what is keeping us all in place, but we all still make risks. Even you Schlatt! Everyone takes risks, excluding you! And it had to be you leading, Eret."

"Well what is keeping you from a bullet in the chest? A duel."

"Sir I apologize that my truth has made you resort to violent procedures, but I do not rule by those solutions!"

"But I do."

Another general from our team appears in the middle of our fight. General Karl Jacobs.

"You know the rules?"

Eret nods. Karl walks forward to shake the pale boy's hand firmly.

"Game on."