ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Twenty Four

Dream POV:

A burst of energy runs through my veins. I feel alive! The only time my eyes close are when I blink.

"We can organize them in this position, and we should succeed either way!"

"Yes! That is quite on point Dream. We just need someone to lead."

"Oh I can-"

Schlatt coughs and interrupts me.

"What he is saying is that I can find someone to lead."

"But I have the ability to-"

"Thank you Schlatt. And Dream, good work! But right now it is break time. You are allowed to distress."

Technoblade stands up and flattens any wrinkles on his suit. He walks over to the doors and walks out, presumably getting his lunch. I am left speechless of what Schlatt attempted, and succeeded.

"May I gave thou some advice?"

I give him a brief fake smile.

"Yes?"

"Talk less."

My smile falters.

"Excuse me?"

"Smile more. Do not let them know what you are against or what you are for. And maybe one day-"

he slaps his hand on my shoulder.

"You will make your shot. But for now your morals are shot. And you are helpless."

I take his words as extreme hatred. Even though he is showing off his great sick smile, I can tell every word is said with a hint of aggressiveness. I push Schlatt's hand off me.

"Remember, you are just the second fiddle."

He says. I retaliate.

"And what are you, the third?"

Schlatt scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Careful with what you say. Fools who run their mouths wind up dead. And maybe I am the third fiddle, I might even be the fourth. But at least I am a fiddle and not a puppet. The more you reveal the more people can control."

Schlatt gets up and glances at his watch.

"Technoblade was right, it is time for a break. And you would not dare disobey his orders, right?"