ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Forty Eight

Fundy POV:

If you were to rewind to the day. Go back from this point to the day I arrived. And look behind the scenes. Rewind.

I remember that night, I just might regret that night for the rest of my days. I remember those soldier boys tripping over themselves to win our praise! I remember that dreamlike candlelight, like a dream that you can't quite place.

But Dream, I'll never forget the first time I saw your face. I have never been the same!Intelligent eyes in a hunger-pang frame!

And when you said "Hi, " I forgot my dang name! Set my heart aflame, every part aflame. It was not a game!

You talked to me after introductions:

"You strike me as a person who has never been satisfied!"

"I do not know what you mean?"

"You are like me. I have never been satisfied. I am still in the process with growing to my name, and growing without previous fame is hard. Any chance, any shot could bring me to the top. So won't you believe? Just you wait, just you wait!"

So, that was what it felt like to match wits! It is the feeling of freedom, of seeing the light. 

The conversation lasted two minutes, maybe even three minutes. Everything said was in total agreement!

He seemed a bit of a flirt, but I wanted to give him a chance. He is also handsome, boy does he know it. Peach fuzz and he can not even grow it! I wanted to take him far from this place-

But I turned to see my brother's face and he was-