Chapter three

Hi guys :) i hope that some of you actually read it :D If you like this pls pls comment :) thank you Love,Liz

_____Clark's POV_____

On my way back went everything normaly. I made it back quite quickly. So..here i stood in the dark, infront of our gates. What the fuck are you waiting for Clarke? Until a unicorn falls of the sky?Go inside you covard little bitch, my inner voice said.

My feet began to move and i walked into our camp. Mostly everyone was in their tents. A few teen sat around the fire. I really wasn't in the mood to talk, so i didn't even bother to say hi. I walked straight to my tent, hoping that no one is going to notice me. Sudenly a large, black figure appeared in front of me.

'' You know that it's impolite to not greet anyone'' husky voice said. In that moment i knew exacxtely who it was. Bellamy Blake. I instantly rolled my eyes. ''What do you want?'' i spat at him.

''As sweet as ever i see'' He said with amusment in his voice.

He suddenly made two large steps so his body was pressing on mine.

''Changed your mind baby girl?'' he whispered seductivly in my ear.

His large hands grabed mine and Bellamy traced his fingers allong the edge of my bracelet.

'' No'' i said simply '' and if you will ever try this on me again? I will kneel you where it hurts the most''. I leaned closer to him and whisperd '' I am not like other girls you little prick. You can't make my knees weak nor you can make my puls race. This methods may be working on your little sluts, but deffinitely not me. You are waisting your time''. I finished, proud on my speach.

Anger flickerd in his eyes. It was dark by now and was starting to be cold. I would expect him to leave but no, of course that fucker stands there with no intention to budge.

''You do realize that i could just simply cut your hand off, right?'' he whispered with a smirk plastered on his stupid face.

''You do realize that you're a dick, right?'' i said mimicking his words. Now he looked truly pissed, but i didn't give a shit.

''Sweetheart, i don't think you realize who are you dealing with'' he spoke up in a sickly sweet tone.

''Well... i guess that's the problem isn't it? You don't think at all you stupid ass!!'' i fired back with anger.

Now he didn't look angry, he looked furious. '' I will take that steel fucker off eventualy baby, so be prepared''. With that he walked past me, spating my but in the process.

''Piece of shit!!'' I screamed at him. Who thehell does he think he is?

Before he dissapeared i heard him call out '' And just for a record princess? I can make every girls knees weak'' he laughed and walked away.

Stupis little fuck. He makes my blood boil. Guys like him are such pricks. They all think they are fucking kings of universe and everything. In fact all of them are just dicks with pretty face.

I noticed that the group around the fire was looknig in my direction. I couldn't see into their faces because it was pretty dark by now. I think there were four of them, maybe five? I don't know and i don't care.

'' What the hell are you looking at? You need something?'' I shouted towards them. All of them looked down and shrugged their shoulders. Hah, thought so. 

I began to walk to my tent....again. When i got there i stripped out of my clothes and laid down on my blanket. After a few minutes i was fast asleap, with that prick Bellamy still on my mind.

-------------------------------------

Short chap:) I had to end it here because next chapiter is throwback :)

I hope you liked it if you did pls comment :*

Thank you

Love, Liz

Ps: what ya saing on Bellamy? :D