Chapter thirty one

READ the A/N at the end

Clarke's POV

So it's clear. I'm not leaving my tent today. I'm staying in and hoppefully, sleeping all day long so i don't have to face that bastartd. I have no idea what time it is, but it must be pretty late because Mike is no longer here.

When i remembered what happened last night, i began to feel sick immediately. Why the hell did i have to fall for such a manwhore? Why did i have to fall for someone that truly doesn't give a damn about me? He warned me though...i can't say that he didn't. It's mine and only mine fault. I felt like crying but i have to be stronger than that. I have to show him that he didn't got to me. I have to show him that i'm perfectly all right.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone who was desperately trying to get inside of my tent. The person was shaking with the zipper so viciously, that i was afraid the tent will fall down on me.
When i saw that he managed to open the zip, i quickly hid under my blanket, hoping that the person won't be able to see me.

"Clarke?" So the person turned out to be Mike.  Surprising. I didn't move, still hoping that he can not see me.

"Clarke, where - what the hell are you doing?!" I didn't moved an inch, although i was quite sure that his tone impllied that he saw me.

"Why the hell are you under a blanket?! Do you want to choke yourself?!"

No..

"Get out of there!" He ordered. Who does he think he is? I can do whatever the hell i want, even sleep under a blanket all day.

"No!" I called out, still hiding inside of my bunker.

"What? Come on" he said and started to pullthe blanket off of me.

"Stop it you bitch!" I shoted at him, but he didn't listen and kept pulling until it fell off.

"What the hell are you doing? It's afternoon and you haven't left this tent! Care to tell me something?!"

"I don't have anything to tell you" I growlled at him. I don't have to tell him anything.

"Why are you still here?"

"Why do you care? It's not like i can't do it, right?"

"Clarke, what the hell is going on. You used to get up so early that it was almost unbelivable and now you're suddenly sleeping for 23 hours? I am asking you for the last time, what's going on? A-Are you sick or something?"

"What? Of course i'm not sick!" Actually i am, i feel like vomiting as we speak. His face turned from concerned to annoyed.

"Then what is it? Why are you hidding here?"

"I'm not hidding" i said, rolling my eyes. "Nothing's wrong, i just felt like sleeping, is that wrong?"

"No.. I just.. I've been worried about you" he sighed.

"Well..i'm fine"

"Clarke, i've known you for my whole life, well..at least most of my life and you never say i'm fine, so i'll ask you one last time before i drag you out of this tent by your hair, it's your choice" He said, looking me straight in the eye. What was i supposed to do? Think Clarke, you can find a solution. But unfortunately, my brain seemed to be out of function because there was literally not a one single thought. I guess i might just tell him the truth, i mean, what's the worts thing that could possibly happen?

"It's Bellamy"

"What about him?" He asked, tensing right after i mentioned his name. I guess when someone is bullying you by calling you acorn for a whole week, you don't exactly love him.

"He...uhmm.. There is this thing that happend last night.." I choked out. He raised his eyebrows, gestruing fir me to continue.

"I-i like him, like a lot"

"You love him" he said casually, as if it was the most common thing on a planet.

"No!" I screamed, but then realized that lying won't help me "I mean, maybe.. Maybe i do, but it doesn't matter anymore.." I said, whispering the last sentence.

"So what's the problem?"

"I went to talk with Jake yesterday and on my way back i saw him fuck a girl i profoundly hate. That's the problem." Well, i summed it up like a pro.

"Oh" Mike said, obviously surprised.

"Yes, oh" There was a silence for s while but then Mike spoke up.

"Clarke, i'm sure it didn't ment anything to him. He was just horny. "

"Are you deffending him?" I asked suspiciously.

"Clarkie, that guy's been calling me acorn from the first time we've met whenever he had the chance and you don't even want to know what other names he calls me, so trust me, i'm not deffending him. But it seems so stupid for you to worry about something so obvious. He loves you too, Clarkie." He said and smiled tightly.

"No, no he doesn't Mike, trust me"

"No, you trust me Clarke. That guy fell for you faster than i fell to the mud the other day when Bellamy pushed me"

"Mike, listen to me. He do-"

"Shut up Clarke and listen carefully, because i will say this only once. You probably won't find a person who hate that awful smirking person more than i do, but i have to admit one single thing, which is the way he looks at you.
From the beginning, when i heard how he talks to you, i was so angry that he treats you this way. But when you looked the other way, he didn't. No matter what names he called you or how much you two fought, his eyes always stayed on you. Studying you, looking after you.. Those were the things that you couldn't see, but everyone else could. Trust me Clarke, that guy loves you. You can see it in his eyes." Mike finished his speech and i was left speechless. He always knew the right words to say and obviously, that hasn't changed.

"Mike, i appreciate those things you just told me, but i'm not sure. I can't see it in his eyes, and if i can't, then how possibly could you? How could you know the way he looks at me?"

"Because i used to look at you the exact same way" And that was all he said , before he exited the tent.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Hello. So let's get something cleared up, shall we? You have NO right, and i mean no right to send me those types of messages 'update or i'll stop reading' , 'update!!!!!!!!', 'can you stop updating like a snail?' And so on....
I left you ONE week without a chapter !! Only one fucking week!! There are authors who don't update for months!! I have school and my own life to deal with!! So if you don't like something, feel free to tap the 'delete from libary' button and you don't have to see this story ever again.

I want to thank   @97Emmy100 , @Bellarke10 , @SkinnyLove2922 @glo glo12  and @lexapride  for their support and awesome comments on every chapter :) thank you guys.

Liz