chapter fifteen

Almost double update? Hehe how awesome is that? Enjoy!
Pls answer the question in the end!!!

Clarke's POV

It's a mother fuckin' promise. His words kept replaying in my head as we went deeper to the woods. Am I weird for thinking how turned on I am because of his words right after we were told we're gonna die?

Bellamy went slightly ahead of me, thankfully not to fast. It was just a matter of time before it was going to be dark.

I looked down on my shoes and noticed that they were really dirty and muddy. Weird...I don't remembere going thru mud.
As I was walking with my eyes down on my feet I suddenly hit something that felt like a wall. I looked up and well...I've stumbled into Bellamy.

"You know sweetie, I am starting to think that you are doing this to purpose. Like you want to touch me and all, but you're afraid to say something" he said turning to face me, with a smirk on his face "if you're shy babe, don't be. This-" he said gesturing to his body "is fully to your disposal. All you have to do is ask"
I gave him the Wtf look and ignored him.

"Maybe if you wouldn't stop every time without saying a word, I wouldn't of bumped into you" I said in annoyed voice. His eyes sparkled with amusement but his mouth kept quiet.

"I think we should stop here" he announced. "It'll be dark soon and I don't want you to fall and break your pretty little head because you stumble not this time to me, but to a tree or roll to some kind of a hole"
I rolled my eyes at him but noded slightly.

"I am glad you're so concerned about my health" I said with sickly sweet smile.

"I am not" he replied simply. " I just want to be the one who breaks everything inside of you, that's why"
Outch..
I sat down on the cold hard ground and leaned my back to a tree behind.
Bellamy looked around as if he was reassuring, that no one else was here with us.
Then he suddenly flinched and said "I think I hear something"
What?

"What?" I asked confused

"It's like..god.." He didn't finished his sentence and ran off. What the hell? I pushed myself up and started to run in the direction I saw him disappeare. I didn't know where I was running. After some time i started to loose my breath. Eventually I had to stop,because I didn't thought I would be able to do one more step.
When I looked around where I was I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Oh god" I breath out "unbelievable"
I was standing in front of a big waterfall and a magnificent lake. Water. We found water.
Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me of the ground.

"Noooo!!! What the fuck? Let me go you son of a bitch" I screamed like a mad woman. Is it the wildling? Is the the fucking savege who was supposted to butcher us?
I was kicking my legs and shouting my lungs out but it was useless.
The person held me tight and started moving towards the lake.
But then it hit me. Wildling wouldn't waste time with throwing me to the lake.

"Bella-" my lunatic scream was cut of when I hit the surface of the water. The water was cold but refreshing. When I finally dived out of the water I started to breathe like I had last minutes left in my life. When I finally focused my eyes to the place I was thrown from, no one was there.

Suddenly something started to pull me under water. I screamed and sipes a bit of the dirty water. I tryed to wiggle out of the hold that some creature had on me, but I did not stand a chance.
When I thought that this is.my end, it stopped and Bellamy dived out of the water. When I saw that it was him all along I started to hit him like a mad woman.

"What the fuck?" I screamed "I almost had a heart attack!!!!" I continued to scream every insult I could come up with but he was laughing do hard, that I doubted he was actually listening.

"You fucking prick!!! Why the hell did you do that?!" He didn't answer me and didn't even bother to stop with his laughing.
And that was the moment I lost it. I raised up my arm and cocked up my arm to slap him, but before my hand connected with his cheak he caught it and spined me around. It all happened so fast that I couldn't even fight back. My back wes pressed against his rock hard chest.

"Now that wasn't polite, was it princess?" My breath hitched in my throat and now I was grateful that I wasn't facing him, because if I would, he would see that I actually enjoyed this position.

"L-let go of me" I choked out. His hands found their way around my waist and closed tightly around me. He brought his head to my neck, so close that I could feel his lips brushing along my skin.

"Is that really what you want?" He asked, teasing. God damn it. My breath speed up and I found myself wanting more, but that couldn't happen. Not now, not in million years.

"Yes" i answered simply

"If you would of wanted to get away from me so badly, you would of at least try to escape, but since you didn't move a muscle, I suppose you quite like it. I think we both know the real answer for what you want now, don't we?" He said as his lips started to put feather light kisses on my neck. Fuck. I couldn't think like this. It was too pleasurable.

"S-stop" I whispered, but it came out more like a moan.

I felt him smirk against my neck. One of His hands traveled from my waist, down to my thighs and the other one pushed my head to the left side, so he could have better access to my neck. His lips stopped kissing my neck and moved to my ear. He slightly licked the outside if it and when he moved a bit more down, he bit to my earlobe. As much as I tried not to moan, it was impossible.

"Bellamy...." I breath out. As icy as the water was, i felt like I was on fire. Bellamy spined me around and trapped my head between his large hands.

"Stop pretending that you don't want me" he murmured " I know you want it, I can feel your body responding to every single touch" he leaned in and kissd my shoulder.
I threw my head back in pleasure. His hands let go of my head and they grabbed my waist instead. He brought me closer to his body andso we were fully skin on skin. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put one of my to his gorgeous hair.
Bellamy raised his head and when I looked to his eyes, they were completely and utterly black. His one hand went from my waist down, to my butt and surprisingly, I didn't mind a bit.

"You have such a gorgeous ass Clarke" he muttered. I felt my cheaks heating up at his words.

"Bellamy, please...this, this isn't right" I said as my mind started to catch up with my actions.

"Tell me one fucking thing that isn't right about this" he said to the edge of my neck . He squeezed my butt a bit and I felt my inside clenche.

"Clarke..." He said slowly " I suppose you're not the one who is bitting my leg?"
I looked to his eyes if he was joking or not, bit there was not a hint of humor in them.

"No i'm n-" before I could continue he shouted so loudly that I flinched

"Get out of the fucking water!!"
What? What's going on?

"Fuckin' now Clarke!! There's something behind you!!"

After that ,he let go of me and pushed me forward to the shore. I started to swim as fast as I could. I looked around and saw Bellamy swimming behind me. I reached out to the ground and pushed myself up.

Bellamy followed right after. I looked down to his leg, that was bleeding by now.

"Bellamy, your leg is hurt" I told him, stepping closer to him. He didn't seem to pay attention though... His gaze was focused to the water.
I looked to the lake, searching for the thing that was supposedly behind me a while ago. At first I didn't saw anything. But then suddenly a huge ass fish dived out of the water.
It was bigger than our drop ship. Fuck me.

I thought I owe you one more for the long wait ;) I will definitely update once more until Friday :)
Love yaaaa
Comment and vote please :)
IMPORTANT - should the finally kiss?

Love, Liz