chapter seventeen

Hehehehehjehejehejeje :DD
Its meeeee again :D
Why am I updating so quickly? No idea folks..no idea... :D
Enjoyyyy

Clarke's POV

I was woken up by no one else than Bellamy. Can you guess how he did that? Go on, try. Not in a million years I would of thought that someone can be actually dumb enough to wake me up by throwing bugs at me. Yes. Bugs. Full hand, of fucking disgusting bugs. Not only he threw them at me, he also started to sing " Wakey, wakey sunshine " and laughed like a lunatic along with it. I swear I will kill him one day. When I got past my surprise stage I got to the pissed-like-shit stage. Breathe in, breathe out..

"Come on babe, it was just a joke" he said, still laughing.
Just a joke? Is he for real?

"Are you fucking serious? Just a joke?" I said, looking up to him as I shook the rest of the bugs of of me. "Drawing a fake mustache on someone when he's sleeping is a joke. Not throwing insect you prick!!"

"How was I supposed to know that you are afraid of bugs?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Because I'm a girl? Every girl is afraid of insect!! That's like a rule of feminism!!"
Now he looked truly amused. I want to hurt him. I want to grab a rock and smash it in his perfect face.

"Can I kiss it better?"
What? No fucking way.

"This conversation is over Blake, we need to go" I said stepping closer to him. "But just so you know, when you will least expect it, that's where I'll be to ruin you. That's where I'll be to revenge myself"

He made one large step and grabed me by my waist, pulling me towards him.
"You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to that" he whispered

"Yeah..you should. I might also chop your dick of." I said in the sweeties tone I could muster.

He chuckled and said "And where would be the fun in that babe? I will ask you if you want to chop my dick of when I'm done with you and I can guarantee you, that your answer will be completely different princes"

"You have your head stuck so far in your ass , that it should be elegal" I said as rolled my eyes. He is truly something.

"You know where I would rather have my head?" He asked me with mischievous smile.

"No, and to be honest, I couldn't possibly care less" I don't even want to know what bullshit he came up with this time.

"Princess , ask me. Please, ask me what is the place I would put my head in" he pouted

I rolled my eyes but gave in "Alright. So what is the awesome place you would put your disgusting and ugly head?"

Hehehe that look he just gave me, priceless. His eyes mischievously and he pulled me even closer, whispering to my ear "Between your legs"

He. Just. Didn't.

"You disgusting prick!!" I shouted and pushed him away. He started to laugh immediately. "How dare you? How fucking dare you?"
Calm down Clarke, calm down. There is no point in killing him right now, maybe on our way back. I closed my eyes and tryed to relax. God...we should to get going beacuse We need to find the shelter today.

"Let's go" I said. Maybe the way won't be that bad after all. If I will just ignore him the whole time maybe he'll stop messing with me.

As we went further to the woods I was beginning to think more and more that we were going in a wrong direction. Maybe it won't be that easy to find.

They were supposed to bring you to the altar, words of the little girl rang through my head. To the altar...what was that supposed to mean? It sound so religious. I wonder what part in her story was true and what wasn't.

"Alright that's enough" I sighted, stopping in my tracks. "I have no idea where the hell are we"

Bellamy, who was walking behind me the whole time, finally caught up to me and said "Well, you're looking at the wrong person, princess. I have no idea either"

"We need something. Something high, like a lookout you know. Somewhere from we can orientate and decide in which direction continue"

"That's probably a good idea" he agreed, noding his head.

"But where are we going to find that kind of place?" I asked him

"You have plenty of trees around you princess, pick one" he whispered, smilling.

"You're going to climb a tree? Are you sure you can do that?"

He chuckled and said "Not me babe. You're going to climb that"

"What? No!! Absolutely not!" I shouted. I sure want to break my spine falling of that tree. Not happening!

"I don't think you have a choice sweetie. I weigh twice as much as you do. It's not a good idea for me. You are petite, you can make it"

"I-i...god... I don't have a choice, do I?" I said, practicly giving up. We need to find it. The sooner the better.

"It's no big deal. You can do it"

Wow...Bellamy supporting me? And I thought I saw everything...

Right after I picked a tree, which wasn't easy by the way, I started to climb. It turned out that it isn't that difficult as it seems. My hands and feet were after some time automatically moving.

When I finally reached the top I herd Bellamy murmur "Fuck..wow.."

"What? What is it? Do you see something?" I wasn't looking down to him because I knew if I would of done that, my head would of started to spin and I would end up on the ground with a broken spine.

"Yes"

"What is it?"

"I think you gave me a boner"

"Are you serious? I was expecting something serious!!!" God...

"It is serious!" He said in serious tone " Your ass looks so fucking great in those pant of yours. Just tight enough"

"What I ment was if you saw something different than me!!!''

" Beside your ass, no nothing" I rolled my eyes at him and finally looked where I was standing. The view was truly magnificent. Whole ground was coverd in trees and bushes and I also saw the lake where we were almost killed by the hideous fish. But suddenly, something caught my eye. The hill was something you couldn't miss even if you tried.

"Wow" I breath out

"What? What is it?" I heard Bellamy call out

"I found it"

Ou yahhhhhh :)
Did you liked it? They're getting closer!!! Some real drama is coming up!! Or not..:D I don't know yet :)

Pls comment and vote if you enjoyed !! I will update sooner that way!! See? In the last chap the terms were completed so I updated right after I found that out! :)
Next update- three votes and two comments :)
Questions- would you like sweet or heated moments between the two of them?
Do you want a throwback in Clarkes past?
Love,Liz