chapter twelve

Well,well,well....

Hello there. I know told you won't update until my terms are completed, but since i'm sick and have nothing to do...here you go.I must say i'm really dissapointed. The previous chapter had 44 reads and i am sorry that you did not found one minute to comment.

anyway....here..

------------

Clarke's POV

When i heard the heartbeaking scream, i immediately pushed Bellamy away.

What the hell? Why did i let him do that? My heart was still beating fanaticly and i was breathig harder than normally. My head snapped over to Bellamy. He was looking at me with confused eyes.

''Bell..''

''Shush'' He said, putting his finger on to his mouth. His head was moving from side too side, probably seeking for some kind of hint, about what was going on.

''Ahhhhh'' Another loud scream came out of somewhere. But this time, i was able to located it. It was comming from the right. Bellamy's eyes were filled with worry and anger. I stepped towards him and pointed to the direction of the voice. I was worried. That sound was someone crying out of pain, whatever it is, it is deffinnitely not good.

''We need to go that way'' I whispered softly.

He ran his hand through his hair.

''It was a scream of a women Clarke'' He whispered. I closed my eyes, knowing exactely what was runing through his mind.

''Bell...that doesn't mean anything'' I told him, trying to comfort him, but probably failing myserabely.

''It was a scream of a fucking women!!!!!'' he shouted so loudly, that i flinched and got really scared. Fuck....this isn't good. I wanted to cry, i dont know why, but i did. I couldn't though. He needs to see i have a hope we find them,her or him or who ever it is. He needs to see that we will help them, that it's possible. I may not like him but I couldn't just stay here and do nothing. This was too cruel, thinking that someone could be hurting the only person you love, and not even Bellamy deserved that.

I stepped closer to him and said ''If it was a women, we need to go'' . I put my hand on his shoulder in a comforting manner.

''Come on, at least we know where it came from. We will find her'' I spoke slowly and carefuly.
He was like a ticking bomb, one wrong move and he'll explode.
I was fealling sorry for him. I could of never imagined how it must of felt. Bounding fear about someone you love so deeply. I not saying that i'm glad i don't have anyone, but it has a bright side too. Bright side like this. You are never afraid about someone else, just yourself.

"Yeah...let's go" he said slowly. His feet started to move and I followed him right after. We were walking next to each other in silence, both of us lost in our thoughts.

"What happened to you?" He suddenly asked me.

"What are you talking about?" I answered, not catching up to his mind.

"Earlier? You passed out? That's not  common. So, what happend to you?" He asked once again.

Ou..i forgot about that.This time, I understood very well, but I wasn't sure I wanted to answer. I shouldn't tell him about it.
No, no you shouldn't. He will mock you, when he'll learn the truth. He will think you're a coward.
I'm just not going to answer, he can't force me after all. To be honest, I was pretty surprised when it happened. I wasn't ready for that. Its been a long time since it happend for a last time. The agonizing pain, restless nights,fevers and mostly, nightmares.. ..Not that kind of memories you want to keep. I just hope it was a one time thing, because if the terrible headaches were back, it was a problem. Even on arch when this happend, they didn't knew what to do. They just gave me some weird medications to make me fall a sleep and to make the pain go away. But here, where are no medications, I don't know how I would survive without them.