Hello

My dear, dear readers. First thing that i want to say to you is how grateful i am for 11k reads. Seriously, thank you. I am sorry for not updatin in a while, but i just had so much going on and i can not somehow find my way back to this story. I am not ending this or deleting this, i hope that i will be able to write about Bell and Clarkie once more. But in the meantime, i wanted to share something with you. I have been working on a new book. It is not about the 100, but i am sure that if you liked this, you will like my new one. It is  called Dance with the devil and the first chapter will be published today. I would be so grateful if you would read it and gave me your thoughts and opinions on it. I know that it is only one chapter, but i'm trying guys, i really am. I hope you will give the new book a chance and hopefully, you will like it. 

Thank you, I love all of you, Liz 

A small sum up about the upcoming book : 

A girl named Amber will find an ancient game that will summon the devil to Earth, precisely to the town she lives in, more precisely to the apartment next door. And remember, the devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.