Chapter twenty eight

Hello my loves :))
Enjoyyy :)

Clarke's POV

When i woke up, it was still dark. Bellamy's arms were still tightly wrapped around my waist. His head buried in my hair. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I was hot, too hot. Bellamy was like a radiator. I tried to wiggle out of his embrace, but that only caused him to grab me tighter. God damn it, Bellamy. I wiggled again which made him groan.

"Stop wiggling, Clarke" he whispered sleepily.

"You're too hot"

"Well, thank you for noticing" he chuckled.

"No!" I whispered loudly as i realized what i said " what i meant was, that it's hot in here, when you're this close to me..."

"Hmm..." He groaned, pulling my body even closer to him. One of his hands moved under my t-shirt, stroking the skin around my belly button. The other one moved lower, to the edge of my pants, moving under them to the edge of my panties.

"Bellamy...please don't" i pleaded, because i knew that i was enjoying it. His touch was magical, every time his skin touched mine it was something incredible.

"Please don't what?" He whispered in my ear. "Don't this?" He asked as his lips touched my neck. He started to put feather light kisses on my skin. My breathing got harder and i closed my eyes in attempt to calm myself down, but as you can probably guess, it didn't work.

"Bella- ahh" my whisper turned into moan because Bellamy bit down my neck and his hand squeezed my breast. "No, you can't do this" i said. I knew that if he will continue, i won't be able to bring myself to stop.

"Oh yes i can princess, yes i can. Especially when i see how much you like it" Bellamy murmured in to my ear.

"S-stop" i choked out.

"No"

"Bellamy don't... Mike is here.." I said. Although i wanted him to touch me more, i don't want to this here. Mike is right beside us, and to be honest, i don't want to do this on a place like this.

"I'm sure he doesn't mind. Maybe he would like to watch"

"What the hell?" I crinched my face in disgust. Watch?

He lauged quietlty and said "Yeah, you can never know what fetishes he has"

"He isn't like you, Blake. The fact that you are a creep doesn't mean that everyone around you, is one too."

"Creep?Really?"

"Yes. Let me go" I ordered.

"Let you go? If i recall princess, it was you who wanted me to lay beside you"

"Well..i don't want you to do that anymore"

"That's too bad, because it's middle of a fucking night amd i'm not sleeping on the ground" he said "if you would like to take the floor instead, suit yourself"

"What happened to the 'princess shouldn't be sleeping on the floor' thing?" I asked him, iritated by his behavior.

"You were sad and depressed. I was feeling sorry for you, but i guarantee you, that the moment is gone"

"I might just kick you off of the sofa"

"I am quite exicited to see how you're going to do that, since you're the one sleeping at the edge of the couch" he said, teasing me.

Prick.

"You know what?"

"What princess?"

"My mother used to tell me a fairy tale when i was little. It was about a princess and a frog. The princess was throwimg her gold ball up in the air, but unfortunately, it fell to a small pond. She tried to pull it out, but she didn't succeed. A frog suddenly jumped out of the water and offered, that he will pull the ball out, but of course, he wanted something in return. He had three wishes, eat her food, offend one of her friends and sleep in her bed"

"If you ask me, the frog sounds like a cool dude. I mean, sleep in her bed? He's a lucky son of a bitch." He said, laughing a bit.

"Do you know what i was implying?"

"No, obviously"

"You're the frog"

"Excuse me? I think i heard you wrong."

"No you didn't. You're the disgusting frog."

"That doesn't make any sence"

"Oh yes it does" i said "Since you met Mikael, you did nothing but offend him-"

"But that's not my fault!" He deffended hymself "He's s dick, i can't help it"

"Shut up. So that's the second wish, offend one of her friends. The first one was, that he wants to eat her food"

"I did not ate your food!"

"Really? Then who ate the dried fruit that i took from the shelf, hmm?"

"Well.. I was hungry!"

"So was i!" I whisper shouted. I swear to god, that he will drive me mad someday. "And now you want to sleep in a bed with me!"

"You were the one who offered!"

"Well, it wasn't like you were trying to convince me to not to do it!"

"Yes, i must say that i really enjoy you, pressing your butt on me, because if you're interested, you gave me a boner, so you can deal with it"

No fucking way.

"I can assure you, that i have no interest in dealing with your hard on, but thank you for the offer" i said ironically.

"How kind of you"

"You're a frog. Deal with it. No one likes you." I said, trying to end this conversation.

"Everybody likes me" He opposed.

"Noone likes frogs. People want to drown them, because they're disgusting"

"Clarke, you can not drown a frog"

Oh...

"Thank you for your observation, but i know that. It doesn't change the fact that you are the disgusting animal. "

"Fuck princess, it's middle of a fucking night and we're fighting whether i am or i am not a frog?" He asked, sounding annoyed.

" Shut your mouth then and go to sleep"

"I will. But just remember, that if you will try to kick me off of this couch, you're sleeping out in the open"

I just rolled my eyes, and fell to a peaceful slumber.

@@@@&@

Hello guys
I am terribly sorry for the last chapters, but i'm on a volleyball camp right now. I come home in 7 am and i'm so tired that i go to sleep. I didn't wanted to leave you without anything so i'm posting this. I'm sorry that it's boring but i promise that it will get better when i'm back from that camp :) please have patience with me :)

Thank you, love Liz

Ps- vote and comment if you enjoyed ;)