Chapter ten

Hello guyzzz :)

There is another video up here /\

Hope you like it :)

This chapter may be a bit confusing, but don't worry, it'll make sense eventually.

———————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Clarke?"

"Yes daddy?" I looked up to meet his eyes.

"Bring me the papers over there" He said, pointing to a kitchen cupboard. He was sitting at our dining table with computer on it.

I dropped my Mr unicorn on the ground and scuttled to the cupboard. When i reached out my hand to grab the papers i couldn't reach to them. They were to high.

"Daddy? I can't reach them. I'm too short."

"Push there chair then'' he spat at me

Why is he so angry with me all the time? I never ment to upset him.

I went to the table and started to push the chair towards the cupboard.

''What the hell are you doing?'' He turned his head to me, so i could see his angry expression.

''I'm moving the chair because i can't reach the pap....''

He cut me off before i could finish my sentence.

''I did not mean, that you should push it on te ground!'' He shouted at me ''You will scratch the floor!! Lift it up, and carry it there!''

My hair fell on to my face and i started to feel uncomfortable.

''What is taking you so long?'' He spat at me

I immidiately tried to lift up the chair. It's too heavy. I can't.

Yes you can. My inner voice spoke up. Do it or he will be angry again. And we don't wan him to be angry, do we?

No, no we don't

No matter how hard i tried, i just couldn't.

'' I'm sorry daddy. I can't lift it. The chair too heavy for me'' I told him with concern in my voice. I looked to the ground and started to shuffle with my legs.

I didn't wanted to see his dissapoined expression.

''What?'' He said slowly '' You are six years old and you can't lift up a chair?''

He was speaking with disgust. I heard a chair move. My fathers feet began to move towards me. When he came close enough, his hand roughly grabed my chin.

''Look at me'' He ordered

My eyes slowly left the gound and came face to face with my daddy's angry expression.

''You are uselles. You are a dissapointment. I never wanted you and i never will. You are rubish. Only six years old and i already hate you'' He chuckled a bit. His hand still holding my chin. He kneeled down, so he was looking straight in my eyes.

''Let me tell you a story ok?'' He asked me.

I was confused. Daddy never told me a story. I immidiatelly smiled and noded my head. I was happy that he was finaly playing with me. Daddy never played with me. I was happy that altough his angry words before , he was still able to tell me a fairy -tale.