Chapter Thirty Seven

Hello guyzzz, i'm sorry that i haven't updated in a while, but the school was ending and i've  had so much stuff to do...sorry once again, i hope you'll enjoy. 18+ is probably useless to mention because i know y'all are little pervs...

_______Clarke's POV_________

The kiss was everything. When his lips touched mine i was something unbelevable. There was so much energy between our bodies, unspoken words flying around us. No regrets in this moment, no nothing..just us.
Just our  lips and bodies.
His hand found it's way to my hair and he pulled them a little bit. My head moved backwards, just as his hand commanded. I wanted to move one of my hands to his hair but he wouldn't let me. he caught my hands with his free one before I could reach him. It was so hot.

I never knew that I could get so turned on by him doing such a thing. OK..i knew

His lips moved in sinc with mine and it was just perfect. Fuck Gigi, he wasn't with her right now, he was with me and only with me. I was the one he wanted and i know that now.
I was tring to free myself from his hold, but i could sence him starting to get annoyed by that, because he growled angrily, making me stop.

Suddenly, my hands were set free. But before i could fully open my eyes and look around, i was thrown on a matress behind me.

How the hell did he managed to do that so quickly?
When i opened my eyes, the almost fell out of my head.

Fuck. Me.

Literally.

Never ever have i seen something hotter than Bellamy Blake taking of his t-shirt. His hands reached to his back, pulling up his t-shirt. When he threw it on the ground, he just stood there, watching me as a wolf watches his pray.

Let's be honest here, i watch him too, but not his face. My eyes moved to the lower part of his body. Oh my..his torso could be described in one word - heaven.

"What's that face you're making Clarkie?" He asked in a husky voice

I tried to oppose him and tell him that i am not making any face, although i was drooling. When i opened my mouth to do so, i couldn't speak so i made a really weird noise that sounded like a wounded animal.

Oh wow, way to turn him on Clarke.

He just smirked and continued "What kind of face is that? Is it the Fuck me face?"

I was leaning on my elbows and when those words came out of that mouth of his, they almost gave up on me. I instantly felt that i got more wet down there, not sure if it was even possible.

"Is it the Eat my pussy face?"

Fuck. He came closer and i kept staring on his chest. He kneeled right in between my legs, leaning towards me. Our faces were inches apart and i wanted nothing but to kiss him again.

"What face is that, babe?" He asked, although he knew what face i was making. His lips touched my ear and he sucked a little bit. His tongue moved to my neck and i was starting to be desperate. I wanted him inside of me. Like now. But i knew that he wanted to tease me.

"Bellamy.." I whispered "Please" not quite sure what was i asking him for.

But thank god, he seemed to know. One of his hands trapped mine behind my head and the other ripped up blouse.

His eyes grew bigger when he saw me in bra. It was a simple black one, but it seemed to me that it made an impression.

"Fuck" i heard him whisper "You're so fucking hot" I blushed a little bit.

His hand squeezed my breast and a silent moan came out of my mouth. I prayed that he didn't heard me, but when i saw that smirk appearing on his face, i was sure that he did.
He removed my bra in a one swift motion and i was left topless.

I felt his breath quickened and he spoke all of a sudden " i will let go of your arms right now" he said " but you will leave them where the are. No fucking moving. Understand?"

I just nodded and both of his hands moved to my pants, unbuttoning them. I couldn't breathe. He removed them along with his, so i was left with my panties and he was left in his boxers. He pressed his body on mine and captured my hands behind my head once again.

His other hand moved down to my panties and i felt him touch my pussy. I closed my eyes as i felt him removing my panties and he was making his way to my vagina with his fingers. One of them entered me all of a sudden and i moaned loudly. Fucking amazing.

"You're so fucking wet" he whispered to my ear , tracing the edge with his tongue.

"Bellamy p-please" i managed to choke out.

"What do you want, princess?" He said, knowing exactly what i wanted. "Say it" he dared me.

Just when i was about to beg him once more, his index finger was joined by his middle finger.

"Oh god" i screamed as he made the Come here move, which almost made me cum.

"Calling me god so soon, love?" He teased " just wait for the things i'm about to do to you with my dick"

His fingers were moving in and out of me simultaneously and i kept on moaning. It was heaven. My breath quickened and i knew i was seconds away from my climax, but just before i could cum, he removed his finger and left me hanging. That fucking bastard.

"Not just yet" he said, with an evil smirk on his face " not just yet"

I wanted to kill him, but before i could say something nasty to him, i felt an ecstasy going through my body.

"Oh fuck Bellamy" I screamed as he entered me.
He was big, like really big.

"Mmmm" i heard him mutter. He started to move inside of me and i felt like i'm gonna explode. The pleasure was unbearable.

"Fuck princess, you're so tight and wet. Just how i like it" he whispered, grabbing my left breast and squeezing it.

"Bellamy please" a said, once again not knowing what was i asking for.

"Ohhh, you greedy little girl, i know exactly what you want" he said to my ear, making faster and harder thrusts. And once again, he knew what i wanted.

I felt myself getting closer to my orgasm and he must of felt it too because he whispered "Will you cum for me baby, cum all over my dick sweetheart. I want to feel you squeeze the shit out of my dick"

And that was it, hearing those words i came all over him, moaning like an insane person. He followed seconds after.

He pushed himself up and for a second i was scared that he's going to leave. I was wrong. He put on his boxers and threw me his t-shirt, which i put on.

" Gotta get you covered, because seeing this" he said, gesturing towards my body "i would probably want another round in 30 seconds"
I laughed a bit and he laid back to me, pulling me closer. I fell asleep knowing, that we didn't worked anything out, but let me tell you, it was one hell of a sex.

-------------
Oh my :DDDD well, first sexual chapter. I'n not sure how it is, because it's my first one ever, so would love to hear your thoughts. Please please comment, so i know you liked to or hated it. I would love to hear from you

Love, Liz