Chapter seven

Hello, hello :)

I hope everyone is having a great day :)

This chapter contains mature content so.....if that's not for ya...just skip it :)

----Clarke's POV-----

Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.... i've been doing this since we've left the camp. I read somewhere that it should calm you down. I am breathing like i ran fifty fucking miles and calm? Everything but that.

Bellamy went slightly behind me, giving me lecture about girls....ehmm..intimate areas. He's been talking since the first fucking minute. When i asked him to stop he just simply said he won't. Hour later i said i will kick him in the guts if he won't stop, to that he answered me that i will do it one day anyway, having a reason for it or not. He was right for the first time. I was starting to have a tic in my eye.

Breathe in, breathe out...

''Shut the fuck up'' I shouted, turning in his direction. He looked suprised a bit but he immidiately recovered.

''I do not know if you noticed'' I said steping towards him so we were really close. I raised up my finger and poked him with every word i said. ''But i am a girl, so i don't need somebody to tell me how my vagina works and especially not you!!! Now shut the fuck up or i am going back, with or without the suplies!''

''Trust me sweetheart, i did noticed you're a girl. I've been walking behind you for about three hours, which i spent staring at your ass so...''

No..absolutely not....I just can't...

''People like you are absolutelly uselles Blake! They just cover place which could be used in a better way. Simply summarized- they are not needed and especially not wanted.Take that and think about it.'' I was felling sick from my stomach everytime i look at him.

He came closer, i tried to slap him and push him away but before i could manage to do that, he grabed my wrist and pressed his body on mine.

''Nice speech princess, but unluckily for you.. i know that i am needed here. I lead the camp''

I opened my mouth to say that even demented, blind, deaf and afflicted person could do it better but he did not let me and continued.

''And that i'm not wanted?'' he laughed a bit ''I wasn't more sure with anything in my entire life than that i am truly wanted here babe. You should hear all of the girls that i fucke..!!

''Shut up'' I screamed at him like an insane person. No matter how hard i tried to strugle out of his hold i couldn't. Think Clarke ,think! What would Octavia do? She is his sister you dumbass so he wouldn't have this conversation with her on the first place, my always appreciated and not at all annoying inner voice said.

Fain..What would Jake do? Eww...let's rather not think about that....

''Clarke? Hallo? Are you even listening to me?'' Oh.. i had to zone out for a minute..and i'm not even sorry..

''No i'm not''

He loudly sighed and said ''This sexual tension is starting to be unbareable so i sugest we have sex.'' Please tell me i heard wrong.

''Right here, right now'' I had to heared wrong

''On the ground'' He just couldn't suggest that i must be deaf or something..

''I can make you cum in less than two minutes'' I am starting to have this felling that he truly said that, but i mean..he wouldn't actually..

''Four times in total'' Yes, he definitely said that...

''Come on babe, it'll be fun'' he whispered with a lustful expression. His eyes visiblely darken and his hand started to travel down my back.

''If you will move your hand even one more inch i swear to god i will cut it of''

''ouu..kinky, i like that''

''Let's get something clear alright? We will never ever sleep together! And i mean like never! I don't know why are you doing this or how possibly can this be entertaining for you, but leave me out of it!'' I said in a low voice. I don't know what is he up to, but i have no intentions in finding it out. How can someone act like this? He shouldnt be doing this at all let alone with me!! He stared at me with amusment in his eyes, which were still darker than usual, and a smirk on his face.

''Did you just not heard anything i just told you?! Let go of me!'' If he wasn't holding my wrists in his hands i would give him a black eye.

He chuckeld slightly, and said '' I did heard every single word that came out of that pretty little mouth of yours but i simply don't care. We will have sex eventualy so i can't see a reason why not now. But obviously you're not in the mood now, so we won't rush the inevitable.'' His head moved closer to mine. Bellamy's mouth was on my ear. I couldn't breathe. Not because i was turned on but because i wanted to wound him so badly it hurt.

''I will take you when you beg me for it. In the mean time..'' He slowly licekd the side of my ear and whisperd ''we can do alot of things that doesn't involve actual sex.'' His parted lips were still on my ear. ''You know what i mean right? I can finger you and you can suck my co...'' That was the moment i lost it. I raised up my knee and kneeled him where the sun doesn't shine.

''Aghhh..You little..'' He immediately let go of me and his hand shot up to his crotch. He dropped on the ground and writhed in pain.

Heheheheeeee... i menatlly high fived myself and droped on my knees next him.

''I warned you to watch your mouth'' He gave me angry look and i continued ''I would love to do all of the things you sugested a minute ago but it seems that your little one down there is having troubles'' I gave him a sikly sweet smile. I mean.. of course i wouldn't do any of that but i have to rub it in his dickheaded face..

''You have no idea what you've just brought up to yourself'' he hissed in pain

'' Do something like this again and i won't hasitate to repeat it''

''Your faith is sealed Griffin'' His eyes glitered with hate and anger ''I will destroy you. I will break your pretty little heart to tiny pieces and and than i will feed them to you''

He's kidding right?

''You're kidding right?'' He can't be that stupid..

''Oh no i'm not sweetheart. I will make you love me. I will make you fall your head over hells for me. And when you do, i will toss you away like used whore''

''In that case good luck Bellamy . I never loved anyone, I will never love anyone that is from half as bad as you are. But i can tell you one thing. It will be fun to watch you try. And be careful Blake, in the end..it might be you who will have a broken heart''

''We'll see princess, we'll see. But don't underestimate the spell of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it''

--------------------------------

(uncomfortabely coughs)

ehmm hello there

this was kinda...weird i guess...

it's heating up betwen the two of them :D

How was it? Was it bad? pls let me know in the comments so i know. If you won't writte something i won't do chaps like thiś again because i don't know if you guys like it...

anyways..........have great day :)

Of course a coment or vote would make me happy :)

what are you saing on the two of them?

Love,Liz