The Lost woods academy

My dearest readers, i wanted to let you know that i'm currently working on my new book called the Lost woods academy. I hope you'll love it, it's one of a kind. Here is a short summary, i hope you'll give this story a chance. Firts chapters should be up tommorrow. I love you, thank you for your undying support. I would love to hear your oppinions.

The Lost woods academy is supposed to be one of the most elite schools ever founded. Never have i  dreamed about attending something so prestigious, or something so out of my price range. Let's just say that my aunt is a gift from gods and thanks to her i get to run from my home and go live out my dream all together.
The school was a dream, but i should have known that every dream ends, rather sooner than later. My awakening came in the form of Klaus Starr. He was everything i shouldn't have wanted, but he was everything that i craved more and more each day. They say that descent to hell is easy, but i haven't realized just how easy, until I've met him. When I've met Klaus, the sun stayed hidden for months. He brought the rain, he brought the snow, he brought the hurricane, but most importantly, he brought me back to life. Our chemistry was undeniable. Our attraction was magnetic. If i only knew, that he saw me only as a conquest. If only i knew, that not all bad boys can be changed. If only i knew that, there was no prince waiting for me, there was only the devil himself.

One stupid dare.
One broken heart.
One epic love story.

Content warning: story contains graphic depictions of violence, sexual scenes and strong language