Hi guys

Hello guys :\
I don't know where ro begin. I am so sad that i wasn't able to update. You have no idea how much all of you mean to me. But there are also those people who aren't really glad that i'm writting.
I've been getting hateful texts all month long. I know it's stupid but they made me think about one thing, that writting is't for every one. They've been offending me and offending the way i write. And as those text kept coming and coming, i've lost the motivation to write. I hope you're not mad at me for this. I am trying guys, i need you to know that. Next chapter should be up soon, so yes, i am over that horrible stage that i was in. I will write and if someone doesn't like that, well..let's just say that it's not my problem. I also had a tough time with my prents and all, they're getting divorced so i've been cought up in the middle of it. If you have any questions, please ask me. I don't want to write the whole story about what happend here. So if you'd like to know or if you want to ask me, please do.
Thank you for your support. I love all of you.
Sending kisses, Liz

Also, you can follow me on instagram to know more if you want to :) Don't be affraid to text me if you'd like. I love talking with people. If you have a problem or something (boys, parents...) you can text me, i swear we'll figure something out. :)

My ig account - Lindalausmanova