reunite- R.A

robin went away to visit family for three months. he didn't want to, in fact he didn't really have a choice. it pained me every day knowing that he was in the other side of the world. thinking about him non stop and counting down the days didn't help, im fact all it did was make the days go by slower.

but today is the day, the day i'll finally see robin, my boyfriend. as i waited in the airport i felt butterflies. shocking thoughts overwhelmed me, what if he had changed? or even worse what if he thinks i've changed and doesn't want me? or... what if he met someone?

i have to force myself to calm down by sipping my juice. suddenly, i see a few people with luggage enter the main building, and there he is.

his skin is much more tanned and sun kissed, his hair is freshly trimmed and a hint lighter with highlights, his plump rose lips somewhat darker and lusher. everyging about robin is just... better.

i run towards him, my legs move without thinking wanting to be met with the warm radiance of robin. his chocolate puddle like eyes meet mine and his cheeks heat up with a smile. robin opens his eyes and fall into them embracing his body, engaging his sweet aroma.

"oh my god y/n, i-i missed you so much, you look gorgeous." he says while admiring me and then pulling me back in a hug, he gently placed his palm on the back of my head pushing me against his chest.

"i missed you too, gosh robin, you look so different. i love you, you're not leaving my side for the next million years." you whisper against his warmth.

"i love you so much more, and i was about to say, you're gonna be right by my side, i felt so home sick." robin complains as the two of you don't move, neither of you wanting to let go.

"let's head home, together." he continues as he reaches out for your hand. you both begin waking out and he tells you all about his stay. some parts are emotional and you squeeze his hand in comfort

but all that matters is that the two of you are together, at last. and hopefully neither of you will leave each others side