how you two are at a school dance

finney:
OKAY BUY YOUR PHOTOS WOULD BE SO FRICKIN CUTE
he just admires how beautiful your dress/suit is.
you two dance together, and surprisingly you both dance very well
however the both of you decide to leave early and stuff your faces with burgers and cheap fries.
a lot of people look at you considering you're dressed formally in such a place.

robin:
you'd keep wincing and glaring at him every time he'd step on your foot during the couple slow dance
he'd keep giggling and then you'd start laughing your head off
every one would turn to face you and give you dirty looks for being so loud during a quiet time
he'd take you to an abandoned classroom and make out...

vance:
vance would not go on the dance floor, and you decided to respect that decision.
you dance with a. few friends but go back to him pretty much soon.
you'd sit on his lap as you both drink punch and talk.
you stand up, about to get some food but he grabs your hand and winces.
"what?" you ask with a laugh, vance breathes out almost in annoyance and you see his hand push down on his trousers.
oh.
you had given your boyfriend a very obvious boner in the school dance.
"not my fault you looks so fucking sexy." he mumbles
you'd take him to the toilets and help him out, then the two of you would get high and drunk before stumbling out and playing pin ball before going home

bruce:
you'd be the couple of the night and win dance king and queen/king if that's even a thing.
after the dance some of his friends would have a party, you two go there and get drunk.
well... you get drunk, bruce stays beside you holding the back of your dress (it's like a long one) so no one steps on it/ puts his arm around your shoulder and pulls your tie to drag you around.