their reaction to you wearing their clothes

finney:

hes confused at first and takes a closer look

he realises it's his hoodie he thought he'd lost

he instantly hugs you and whispers into your ear how much he loves it on you

you apologise for taking it and he tells you not to worry

"honestly, it suits you much more than me." he's say as you blush.

robin"

"y/n have you seen my bandana anywhere-" he gets cut off when he sees you sitting on his bed with HIS bandana on.

he smirks to himself as he sees your eyes shoot up towards him

"sorry babe, it's mine now." you tell him and he scoffs jokingly before play fighting with you

ultimately he wins the bandana back but lets you keep it

"are you sure robin? I know how much you love it." you explain.

"yeah well I love you more and I want you to have it."

vance:

"why the fuck are you wearing my hoodie?" vance would ask sternly.

"oh uhh... it was just cold." you'd quickly explain as you sit on his bed.

vance would roll his eyes at you.

"give it to me. now. get your own shit face." he would retort. ultimately you'd sigh and give it back to him.

after a while his emotions would sink in and he'd look at you feeling guilt. you'd be still a bit cold.

"whatever, fuck, here." he'd say quickly before giving you the hoodie.

"are you-" you'd ask to be sure. he'd cut you off.

"just put it on, have it. I dont care." but deep down you both knew he cared for you. he thought it was quite sexy how you'd wear his clothes.

bruce:

"OH MY GOSH! LOOK AT YOU! GIMME A TWIRL!" he squeals happily as you take a spin in his baseball kit.

"how do I look!" you ask, considering it looks like a dress on you.

"hot. amazing. really beautiful." he blurts out.

"maybe, I should wear your clothes more often." you smirk.

"heck yeah, you fucking better." he pulls you in a for a hug and pecks your lips.