someone makes you uncomfy

finney:
he'd see someone talking to you, very close and being a bit touchy.
nothing made him as mad as he was right that moment.
he'd storm towards the guy and gently grab your hand and smile at you.
"hey love, everything good?" hed ask before giving the boy a dirty look. robin would come over and eye the boy up and down.
"mhm, he was just making me uncomfortable..." you'd whisper, looking down at the floor.
"what the fuck-" robin would say, he was a bout to throw a punch but finney already did.
a proper good swing to the jaw before walking away.
"oh my gosh finney!" you say to him, he feels like very powerful the rest of the day

robin:
"get off of me!" you scream as the older guy grabbed your hips. your scream catches robins attention and he looks fuming
"get the fuck off before i beat the livin shit outta you fucker." he hisses, the boy doesn't move his hands and you wince from the tightness in his grip.
"oh you motherfucker..." robin mumbles before punching the man's face through his head.
"mess with her or lay a finger on her, i'll do that again but harder. got it?" hed smirk before making sure you're okay.

vance:
"HELP ME!" you screamed as the much older boy pushed you down against the bed, you couldn't move and tears rushed down your cheeks
vance heard you scream through the loud party music and instantly ran towards your voice. you screamed once more for help and kicked open the locked door.
"YOU FILFTHY MOTHERFUCKER GET OFF OF MY GIRL/BOY!" vance yelled as he punched the boys face repetitively and kicked him hardly in the nuts.
"you," punch, "touch," elbow to the nose, "MY,"  another punch, "fucking girl/boy," kick to the nuts, "one more time," grab his head by his hair before slamming it down, "i'll murder you." vance says before stepping on his stomach and walking away with you in his arms.

bruce:
a boy kept on flirting with you at a party, but you couldn't find your boyfriend and started to panic.
"you're making me so fucking horny..." the boy mumbled as he placed a hand on your lower back.
"YOU FUCKING WEIRDO!" youd scream while pouring your drink all over him.
bruce would run over and push the boy a few times while eyeing him up and down before shoving him once more and kicking him out of the house with a punch on his cheek.