11. Frat party (after seeing each other)

"Are you sure it was her?" Sasuke asked him while they were driving to a big 'Back To School' frat party.

Naruto sat in the passenger seat drinking out of the flask feeling a bit mad. "Yeah, I'm sure! It was her."

Sasuke rolled his eyes blowing out a quick sigh. Hoping and praying that it wasn't her!
Because that's all he talked about back then ever since he first met him, which was 10 years ago in high school.

"You said that she was old news. Please let go of the past, we're 24 years old now and we're in college."

"You're right! I don't give two shits about that girl." Naruto said, before taking a joint from Choji. "Now that's more like it," Sasuke nodded and agreed.

They pulled up to the party which was only about 15 minutes away from the campus at a sorority house.

The place was so packed that they had to park their car down the street from where the party was held.

They all, (SasuNaruShikaChoj) got out of the car to walk to the house. "Alright guys, I know this isn't Shino's party but let's just make the best of it." Sasuke told the 3 guys when they finally made it inside the party. They were all instantly greeted.

Smokes filled the air, music vibrated the walls, talks drowned out in the noise, and bodies danced as they grinded against each other, some offbeat, others fast.

NOW, THIS IS A PARTY!
xOxOxOxOxOxOxO
"Is it even legal to have bathrooms this big?" Hinata said to TenTen as they both checked their phones to see if their besties, (KibaLee) have made it to the party yet. "Maybe we should move in one of these."

Hinata gave TenTen a 'really?' look she would never want to pledge for anyone's sorority because of all of the torture they seemed to make people go through. No amount of humiliation was worth an 'initiation.'

The 2 girls darted out of the bathroom passing up 2 more girls making their way into the bathroom so they could make their way back downstairs. But a certain name caught Hinata's attention causing her to react first and ask questions later.

Turning back around.

"You'll never get over him Sakura." The long blonde-haired girl said to the short pink-headed babe with a giggle when they made it to the bathroom carelessly.

She walked right up to the slim-bodied girl.
Making sure to leave her no personal space which caused the girl next to her to come up behind the puzzled stunned girl. "Umm, do we know you?"

The blonde spoke first, cutting her eyes at the violet dark haired girl, placing her hands on her hips all while giving her a dirty look.

But Hinata didn't even pay any attention to words or her threatening look, keeping her eyes on 'Sakura'.

"Your name is just... Unique that's all." She said, giving her a mean mug, looking up and down at her. She returned the same look, saying nothing, not one word while leaning forward just a tad bit so now they both were breast to breast. "Go on and say her name again lil blondie I wanna make sure I heard it right."

Her tone was condescending and mocking and this finally made the pink-headed girl speak giving her a sharp tone. "What's it to ya? 'Miss begging to get my ass beat.'" They were finally parted by Hinata's best friend, TenTen. She came in right on time to put a halt to their discussion before it went on any longer.
"Come on Hina let's go." She said to her in a serious tone tugging on her right shoulder slightly to get her to leave. "It was nice talking to you Sakura." She said while giving her a taunting smile before walking out.

But of course, the pink-headed girl's guard dog just had to say something petty before their departure. "Umm, white eyes." They both paused and turned around to look at her in unison. "You could use some makeup." She smirked, "and you could use some more." She whispered the last line. "A lot more." TenTen stated before giving her a snarling look as Hinata smiled in satisfaction before finally leaving.