30. Untrue Rumors

Authors Note: Ik that the last chapter was a bit too much... but pls get tested folks n remember safe sex is the BEST sex... but if you MUST raw dawg PLS, wait till you both get tested (if she/he refuses to do so, then DON'T fwi) and the results come back CLEAR... TAKE UR HEALTH SERIOUSLY!! It's REAL OUT HERE... ok now back to the story... 😌
xOxOxOxOxOxOxO
After sitting through that excruciating pain, he also asked to get tested for HIV, AIDS, Herpes, Syphilis, and any STIs just to make sure he was in the clear. After all of those results came back NEGATIVE he blew out a breath of relief and hurried over to the pharmacy to pick up his prescription, began taking it and then he gave Sakura a little call. She answered on the 1st ring, yelling at him through the phone and cursing him. "You bitch! Shut up!" She flinched at his harsh tone, he sounded angry.

But why would he be angry at her? She didn't do anything! He's been acting like a stupid man ever since that bitch got to town. "Who have you been fucking with?" Sakura trembled and her heart sped a bit. Did he find out about her and Kakashi? "What do you mean?" He slapped the steering wheel and was trying his best not to cause an accident. "I'm not gonna ask you again! Sakura!" She stood up and began panting. "Nobody! I only mess with you!" She tried not to speak so loud so he wouldn't hear the fear in her voice. "YOU FUCKING LIAR."

Some tears came down her face. "You fucking gave me chlamydia! You fucking slutty bitch!" Sakura became angry. "I did NOT. It's that whore you've been running around with!" He screamed and hit his phone on the console box a bunch of times. Thanking himself that he has a screen protector on it so he doesn't have to get it fixed again. "Fuck you Sakura!" He hung up on her and blocked her number, and drove back home in silence. When she tried calling him back it kept going to voicemail so she went to his Instagram, wrote a long msg to him and then she called Kakashi, telling him to go get tested, which he did since the school was over. But all of this was impossible! There's no way she gave him anything when she and Kakashi use protection all the damn time! And she doesn't have sex with anybody else, so again, that bitch gave him that! "What a nasty ass bitch!" Ino threw in her 2 cents after they came back from the health clinic. "I know right? Naruto's gonna feel stupid! He passed it to me and now I lose out on fucking my favorite teacher..."
~
Lee and Choji looked at each other when Naruto was smoking a joint. "I don't think Sakura gave that to you..." Lee said, making Naruto choke on his smoke. "You're taking up for that bitch?" Lee shook his head. "Of course not, but do you guys remember that weekend about 2 weeks ago?" The guys were downstairs talking amongst each other and giving off their opinions on the whole situation. "What about it?" Jugo chimed in. "All of you." Lee pointed at Kiba, Jugo, Naruto, and Sasuke. "Took turns throat fucking that one blonde."

Sasuke shrugged. "Your point?" Choji sighed. "None of you wore a condom." Kiba and Sasuke looked at each other and laughed. "So you think we caught something by having some chick suck on our dicks?" Jugo asked while joining in the chuckles with them. "You all should go get tested too." That was the last thing Choji said. Sasuke wiped his tears from the laughs. "I already got tested 2 weeks ago. I have nothing." Suigetsu challenged him. "So go get tested again." Sasuke gave him, Lee, and Choji a smirk. "You know what I will go get tested again just to show you how ridiculous you sound." He got dressed and drove him and the other guys to the health clinic and Lee, Suigetsu, & Choji went together in Lee's car. They used condoms all the time but it was never bad to make sure they didn't have anything. Shikamaru met them up there to do his testing too, even though he only messes with Temari. But he was sure they both were clean.
~
Lee, Choji, and Suigetsu came out holding their papers proud. "Now we gotta wait on the other 3," Choji said. Shikamaru came out a few minutes later, giving the 3 guys a high-five and they waited on the other guys to come forward with their results. Sasuke's eyes bulged out of his head after finding out he was positive for chlamydia, asking to get other tests too, and once he found out he was negative for the other things he relaxed a little. After the other 3 guys came out they shared disappointed looks. "That bitch gave us chlamydia!" Jugo was angrily scrunching his face while keeping his arms crossed. "I can't believe this! I'm not having sex for the rest of the month." Sasuke was disgusted with himself and that girl.
~
"You disgusting little cunt." Naruto and Sasuke were berating the poor girl they had a few fun nights with. "I'm sorry! I didn't know I had it... Please forgive me-" Sasuke pushed the girl and Naruto pushed her too. "You're a fucking slut!" The girl was stunned, shamelessly crying at their mean words and keeping her head low. "We're never fucking with you again dirty bitch." Naruto took it a step further, shoving her to the ground which made Lee step in, blocking them both from her. "That's enough!" He helped her up, cupping an arm around her and walking her to the car. Sasuke, Naruto, Jugo, and Kiba gave Lee a dirty look as he and the girl were walking out.