Possessive.

I didn't blink an eye the entire night; Mr. Price had some feverish episodes that I luckily managed. I was trying my best researching on the internet DIY options with local ingredients, using techniques that I learned from my mom and asking to Rodolfo and Alejandro for several errands to the local pharmacy when it wasn't possible.
Ghost only left the room twice, and it was only to use the bathroom. I was exhausted, but coffee was keeping my brain running.
Keegan woke up after a nap, it was his turn to be on watch. Soap was responsible for the cctv cameras and Gaz just left his watching spot, going straight to his room.

- Hey, Elise... How's Captain Price?

- Hi, Keegan... Good morning... - I yawned. - Mr. Price is stabilized, but I still have to keep an eye on him. I'm more concerned with his nutrition intake, though.

- He hasn't come to senses yet?

- No... He's still unconscious. The good thing is we have the proper food to replenish his nutritional needs. All he has to do is to wake up as soon as possible to eat.

- Let's hope for the best... - he fixed his gear and threw his gun over the shoulder. - Well, I guess is my turn to watch your asses now. Try to get some rest, cookie thief.

- I will try, Keegan. - I chuckled at the nickname he gave me.

My eyelids were defeating me, and my water bottle was empty, just as my coffee mug. I was spent... And I needed to take my meds. So much to do, but Mr. Price was still a priority.

Suddenly I saw Ghost walking towards the living room, bringing pill bottles. He placed them over the coffee table, and went to the kitchen after getting my water bottle. He returned with the bottle refilled, and quietly sat down on the vacant couch. My heart fluttered for a moment.

- Thank you...

- Not a problem. Did you eat?

- Not yet.

- Hm.

Ghost got up from his spot and walked back to the kitchen. He started to prepare some food; the smell of toast and eggs has perfumed the living room. My stomach immediately reacted to it, rumbling loudly.
He brought an extra plate with toast and butter, eggs and beans. He sat at the dining table and quietly ate his meal. I grabbed some bites before taking my meds. I was feeling guilty; he still cared for me even after all that pettiness.

-... I'm sorry.

-...? - he looked over his good shoulder.

- For being a bitch to you. It was uncalled for.

- You did nothing wrong.

- Of course I did, Ghost! I've been inconsiderate, and lashed out on you.

- I just had to follow Price's orders; I'm the one in the wrong for sacrificing you... Sacrificing us.

- You didn't sacrifice anything. I'm still willing to make it work, if you want it.

I got a small boost of energy and walked towards Ghost, hugging him from behind. The warmth of his body was soothing my senses, and his natural scent was making me want to cuddle with him. He rested his gloved hand over my arms, caressing it.

- Only because Price is blacked out, doesn't mean you shouldn't behave. - he chuckled.

- But I am behaving! I just hugged you, that's all.... No funny business.

- Heh... You still underestimate what happens when you're close to me, eh...? - he got up from the chair and stood up in front of me.

He lifted his mask, holding the back of my neck while leaning forward for a kiss. The soft touch of his lips on mine just sent shivers down my spine; I love that man more than I could admit. I wanted him so much that I ended up grappling onto his gear buckle and pull myself closer to him, staying on the tip of my toes. Ghost couldn't hold a groan between the kisses.