Chapter 16

Chapter 016

    Bo Yanyan refused.

    However, they all felt that she should go to high school.

    There are also a few people who say that she was engaged in research from the age of fourteen to seventeen, and she should have started studying in junior high school.

    Bo Yanyan was frightened, so she compromised and decided to go to high school.

    After Liang Wanqiu hung up the phone, she decided not to read Weibo, out of sight and out of mind. She felt sorry for her fans, but her account was banned and she couldn't reply to fans.

    Liang Wanqiu threw her phone aside and went to the refrigerator to look for ingredients. The local duck she bought the day before yesterday was still halfway through. She took it out to defrost and looked at the other ingredients. Except for tea tree mushrooms, they were all early and not suitable. Eat at noon.

    Liang Wanqiu sent a message to Bo Yanyan.

    "I'm going out to buy groceries."

    "Are you going together?"

    "If you want to go, then I'll wait for you at home."

    Bo Yanyan had already packed up, Xia Yan and a few bodyguards drove her to Liang Wanqiu's place, On the way, Bo Yanyan kept sending messages to Liang Wanqiu.

    When approaching the Phoenix Court, Xia Yan said: "People from the Bo family are looking for you." Bo     Yanyan

    glanced at him: "Why are you looking for me?"

She hasn't been given food yet, but fortunately she runs fast, otherwise she wouldn't have survived till now.

    The setting of this abuse heroine is really to make her want to strangle the author to death.

    "I want you to go back." Xia Yan thought for a while: "You decide this matter, if you don't want to go back, then they will never see you."

    Bo Yanyan continued typing, and after sending the message, she said: "I'm sorry The people surnamed Bo and Li are allergic, please don't let them appear in front of me."

    Xia Yan nodded: "Understood."

    Outside Fenghuangting community, Xia Yan parked the car, watched Bo Yanyan enter the community, they Several people looked around and found that there was no suspicious person nearby.

    Several people did not dare to relax, but continued to guard outside the community.

    After registration, Bo Yanyan entered the community.

    After Liang Wanqiu thawed the duck meat, she soaked it in clean water for 20 minutes. During these 20 minutes, she didn't idle. She washed the ginger, sliced ​​it, washed the green onion, and chopped it.

    After that, she saw that the tea tree mushroom had been soaked for a long time, and it had softened after soaking. She cut off the old root of the tea tree mushroom and cut it into two sections. In the large white porcelain bowl that had been prepared long ago.

    When the thin smoke arrives, the duck meat has already been put into the pot. Ginger slices are added to remove the fishy smell. It needs to be stewed for more than an hour, just in time to go out to buy vegetables. After returning, put the tea tree mushroom in it and stew together for another half an hour.

    Liang Wanqiu opened the door for her and pointed to the shoe cabinet: "Get the slippers by yourself, sister is going to the kitchen first."

    Bo Yanyan smiled and said, "Okay."